new towel anybody (1 Viewer)

Adge

Got the 87 one, and grabbed one for the old man for Father’s Day too!
Just need the holiday to go with it now! (For me, not the old man!)
Not sure you’ll be going anywhere this year squire-well, overseas anyway.

CJ_covblaze

Not sure you’ll be going anywhere this year squire-well, overseas anyway.

The last couple of days has made it a bit easier. Desperate to get away. Going to Woolacombe for a week at the end of this month but would love to go further afield too. If you’re sensible there’s no reason why not.

Adge

The last couple of days has made it a bit easier. Desperate to get away. Going to Woolacombe for a week at the end of this month but would love to go further afield too. If you’re sensible there’s no reason why not.
Na, not for me. Not sure I want to be sitting 3-4 hours on a plane full off 3-400 people. Still a bit risky. I’m just pretty much writing this year off.

ccfcway

Na, not for me. Not sure I want to be sitting 3-4 hours on a plane full off 3-400 people. Still a bit risky. I’m just pretty much writing this year off.

i hopped on an irish sea ferry last week, it was empty and loads of social distancing

CJ_covblaze

Can understand why you feel that way. Hopefully in the not too distant future it changes enough for you to not have that worry.

Liquid Gold

I don't get all this knock off football merchandise stuff. They obviously can't get the rights to the badges so you end up knocking around looking like you're well in to Peugeot or something, phone cases are the same too.

Adge

i know, right :(
Puts paid to my 2 weeks off I have at the end of the month
Yep, was supposed to be in Spain in April, July, August and September. :emoji_worried:

CJ_covblaze

Booked two weeks in Jamaica in January. Can’t wait!

CJ_covblaze

I've just booked March!

Hopefully Covid long gone and Cov sitting pretty at the top by then whilst im sat on my new towel!

Might buy a new towel to celebrate

Users who are viewing this thread