New Tim Fisher piece (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just a question Simon. Does the external debt including to the joint owners still exist in the SBS&L group or not?

steveecov

For once I think sisu have been forthcoming with a plan.

Dialogue had always been a major issue with them.

Just wish he could say "sorry" to the fans for poor historic decisions.

Finally, talking of Revenue. At last, he seems to understand REVENUE is the key to modern football.

We haven't goy Sky or multi-national advertisers; 'cos we're in LEAGUE1 goddammit.

So we have to do the best with what we've got.

Much as I hate to say it, he ought to take his phone on Sunday and see what WASPS have achieved.

The kids are mainly Cov kids. That's our future and that's your revenue stream target.

Rusty Trombone

It's a bit odd that he says "It’s also meant we haven’t needed any more funding from the owner for this season", as the accounts he signed off last week stated that they had put another £1m in since last June.

I was eleven in 87

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Simon,

When are you going to ask Fisher about the difference between what he says about having meetings with Rugby council about 3 potential sites for the new ground, and Rugby's stance that they have not met with anyone from CCFC since Sep 2013 and that was about an academy??

I said in another thread, we covered this in January.

He didn't want to comment publicly.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-fc-chairman-rules-8517015

I was eleven in 87

I said in another thread, we covered this in January.

He didn't want to comment publicly.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-fc-chairman-rules-8517015

Yeah I read that but I think the key aspect missing from your article is the fact that Fisher does not want to comment publicly. What could possibly be the reason for that? If that was me I would want to explain why they are saying one thing and I'm saying something completely different.
Its almost as if he might have been caught out....., no I better not finish the sentence I don't want a letter from one of his lawyers.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Mr Fisher stop talking about new stadium and talk to Wasps about buying into ACL sharing half the costs and half the profits.Got to be far cheaper than a new one

freddiemong

yet again the crappy cov tele sucking up to fisher and not pushing him on anything,we are not debt free and the 61million is still owed

ecky

Just heard the £61m is now converted to shares and a dividend will only be paid if they make a profit?
Then I heard we have a new debt if £9m what's that all about?

skybluetony176

Surely this needs following up?

LR could do an open letter with all the same signatures as the one to the council. They've all publicly stated how much they despise secrecy so I'm guessing as CCFC fans Mr Fishers secrecy must be boiling their piss. In fact I'm amazed they didn't pick this up before the council thing.

shmmeee

Dear Mr Fisher,

We, the undersigned would like you to stop being a slippery bastard about the stadium and the state of the club debt.

Signed,

Shmmeee, Internet Poster, Business Man, Academic, Star Lord

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
regarding the other incomes being not available at the Ricoh since 2005 this is what the Trust Q&A's found out in 2013

19: Does the club currently receive any of the following either in part or full, directly or indirectly, and include it in their turnover?
Car parking
ACL : Under the licence agreement the club gets 900 car park spaces – nearly 50% of the total. Temporary arrangements outlined above are in place, whilst the rent is being withheld. ACL’s proposed deal would reinstate the 900.
CCFC: Answer given but cannot be published as deemed by CCFC to be Sub Judice
Concourse food and drinks
ACL: No
Catering in Jaguar, Legends, Yorkshire, Eon etc
ACL: Hospitality food is purchased by the club and is sold on by them as part of a package
Pitch side advertising
ACL: Yes. All pitch side advertising is sold by the Club. ACL purchase from the Club advertising for ACL sponsors
Match tickets
ACL: Yes. ACL separately purchase tickets for all their guests and sponsors.
Match day packages
ACL: Yes, however ACL have 6 hospitality boxes, which were excluded from the original lease/licence. ACL have 4 x Jaguar Club seats as part of the three way Jaguar Club agreement

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Given no large fees from player sales, no further finance from the owners, no new share issues, low crowds, poor merchandising I wonder what the reasonable projection of income is for next season? Will it still be top 6 ?

skybluetony176

Dear Mr Fisher,

We, the undersigned would like you to stop being a slippery bastard about the stadium and the state of the club debt.

Signed,

Shmmeee, Internet Poster, Business Man, Academic, Star Lord

You can add my signature too.

Tony, internet poster, professional gigolo, officially Rugby's best looking man.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
90% of Otium liabilities gone?

2013 accounts showed liabilities at 5.2m

2014 sees the owners import 60.9m of debt that had absolutely nothing to do with the new trading company and that is converted in to preference shares. And at the end of 31/05/14 Otium has lost 9.3m on ordinary activities and has debts of 11.3m

:thinking about:

skybluetony176

regarding the other incomes being not available at the Ricoh since 2005 this is what the Trust Q&A's found out in 2013

19: Does the club currently receive any of the following either in part or full, directly or indirectly, and include it in their turnover?
Car parking
ACL : Under the licence agreement the club gets 900 car park spaces – nearly 50% of the total. Temporary arrangements outlined above are in place, whilst the rent is being withheld. ACL’s proposed deal would reinstate the 900.
Concourse food and drinks
ACL: No
Catering in Jaguar, Legends, Yorkshire, Eon etc
ACL: Hospitality food is purchased by the club and is sold on by them as part of a package
Pitch side advertising
ACL: Yes. All pitch side advertising is sold by the Club. ACL purchase from the Club advertising for ACL sponsors
Match tickets
ACL: Yes. ACL separately purchase tickets for all their guests and sponsors.
Match day packages
ACL: Yes, however ACL have 6 hospitality boxes, which were excluded from the original lease/licence. ACL have 4 x Jaguar Club seats as part of the three way Jaguar Club agreement

The secretiveness. LR and Co's blood must be boiling :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread