New Supporters Group up and running. (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

"The South Wales Supporters Group were invited to be involved in the Forum, but no response was received."

boycotting over last seasons ticket fiasco!

Londonccfcfan

The minutes to be released imminently!

Anybody on here part of the groups that went yesterday??

Can anybody enlighten us with some significant news about our home next season...Did Mr Boddy look confident about where we will be playing next season. I'm sure that was the No 1Question on everybodys mind!

steve82

Surprised Sky Blues Talk has not been asked to send a rep. Appreciate there's no official meetings, people taking minutes, a treasurer etc - but i'd argue this is the a more active place for fans actually communicating and expressing their opinions than any where else.

Wide and varying opinions they can be too!!

Esoterica

Surprised Sky Blues Talk has not been asked to send a rep. Appreciate there's no official meetings, people taking minutes, a treasurer etc - but i'd argue this is the a more active place for fans actually communicating and expressing their opinions than any where else.
If they wanted a bunch of old ground going over and then 2 hours of 'You're a prick!, 'No, you're a prick' I'm sure we'd get an invite.

Grendel

I vote Dongo

Hobo

I blame Offa's Dyke

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s a load nothing as always same old groups like the ever important London supporters club.

Did the South Wales group not turn up because they have a turf we with the north

oucho

I wonder if Jonathan Strange wangled himself into this new group. He seemed to be sufficiently self-regarding to consider that his experience on the SCG made him an indispensible asset to that group. If anything, it seems that his way of carrying on was the biggest factor in the old SCG breaking down.

CJ_covblaze

Strange and Juggy weren’t there.

Adge

You have to be invited and as part of the LWCCFC group we were.

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

NorthernWisdom

Just for Italia ;)

Do we have a rep for disabled supporters? Is there a general equality and diverity one that deals with this?

I'd hope we did have a rep for this section of fans, as they often get overlooked.

ccfcway

I'm the sole member of the Northern Alberta Fan club. We occasionally reach a membership of 2 if you include the missus asking "Well did they win"? on a Saturday morning

have you decided the colour of the curtains for the new stadium ?

Users who are viewing this thread