New supporters club near town? (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

They could use the car park under the ring road next to the SkyDome. The subway for it is right there
Think you'd struggle to get coaches into that car park, the entrance must be too low. Where do the busses to the Ricoh go from now? The Burgess and Pool Meadow presumably. Assume there's none from the station anymore.

Isn't the station only about 10 minutes walk away? That might be the quickest option.

Marty

Think you'd struggle to get coaches into that car park, the entrance must be too low. Where do the busses to the Ricoh go from now? The Burgess and Pool Meadow presumably. Assume there's none from the station anymore.

Isn't the station only about 10 minutes walk away? That might be the quickest option.

That's a possibility, not sure how low it is as haven't walked through in a while, they currently have the big box vans for the NHS testing, so might be able to get a single tier bus in there?

The trains could be heaving, you have dhillions in the city centre by the wave which will probably be rammed on matchdays as well now. Doubt there's much between the 2 in walking time to the station.

chiefdave

Where do the Ice hockey coaches go?
Right next to the SkyDome, there's space for 2 coaches there and I've never seen more than two there (one team bus, one for supporters).

Car Park is 2.4m maximum according to the council website.

Marty

The bus lane on the allesley old road is open to everyone currently, could close it and turn it into a pick up/drop off an hour before/after kick off. There's quite a few options available tbf.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

They could use the car park under the ring road next to the SkyDome. The subway for it is right there

Height restriction issue and I also wouldn't want to be trying to make that turning in a long vehicle

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Where do the Ice hockey coaches go?

Not been on one for a while but they just used to pick up around the back of the Skydome. Opposition coaches used to park on the corner opposite the car park too.

Hobo

What was George Mason like?

Never saw him play but his reputation was good. Manchester United wanted to sign him but Coventry persuaded him to stay with them as they would look after him (ha ha ha). A lot of City fans felt he was never replaced until George Curtis came along. Both had the reputation of being no nonsense and carved out of granite.

David O'Day

Moat street car park has a height restriction of 2.38m which I do believe is too low to get a coach in as the average height of a coach is around 3.81m.

I apologise for the fucking boring state of this post.

Well folk will just have to waddle into town then ;)

Frostie

Tough list to only pick 2 from... Something for all ages too.

Dublin should be a shoo in but as there's still so many misconceptions about his departure he'll probably get shafted 🙁

Thank God Biamou isn't an option...

Users who are viewing this thread