New Striker? (1 Viewer)

tomgault

I presume this striker we were after is now out of the window:thinking about:

RichieGunns

This from the rumours website...

Coventry caretaker managers Lee Carsley and Richard Shaw have been given the go ahead to sign players before the transfer window shuts on Friday. The City board believe the squad does need strengthening and the new boss can sign in the loan window.
Tranmere defender Zoumana Bakayogo is close to signing a two year deal after a deal was agreed this morning.
Another player close to signing Is Gillingham midfielder Charlie Lee. The former Peterborough and Millwall player is wanted by a number of sides but will hold talks with the duo tomorrow morning.

==============================================

Zoumana Bakayogo is a French-born Ivorian left back.

Charlie Lee is an English footballer, who can play either as a defender or as a holding midfielder.

Any thoughts on the validity of this and whether they'll get anymore in. Perhaps 1 or 2 more strikers as well?

Plus the club obviously seems to think the team wasn't strong enough...we definately need another left back and this Lee bloke seems handy as he can play both holding midfield and in defence.

=========================================

Also this...

Graeme alexander has been contacted regardng the vacant city managerial role after thorny was sacked--------source---- im his sons mate

This lad claims to be friends with Alexanders son...do you think Alexander would get the job??

RichieGunns

If he is his sons mate, why can't he spell graham the right way then?

Because Graeme is also a valid spelling. I knew someone who spelled their name like that.

Though yes when it comes to Graham Alexander his name is spelt the other way. I wouldn't think it would matter much though. I mean it's not like Alexander was coaching him about how his name is spelt lol

RichieGunns

By the way these rumours were posted by different times so are two different rumours in themselves rather than one lumped together...

Because Graeme is also a valid spelling. I knew someone who spelled their name like that.

Though yes when it comes to Graham Alexander his name is spelt the other way. I wouldn't think it would matter much though. I mean it's not like Alexander was coaching him about how his name is spelt lol

Graeme Souness is another

Users who are viewing this thread