New still game starts tonight (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

I liked last nights episode, Methadone Mick's dog costume with the teeth was hilarious.

Covstu

I enjoyed it again, navead’s tackle was cracking! It’s not as good as it used to be but still enjoying it

Sky_Blue_Daz

Loved tonight’s episode, the countries/ South Africa scene was from the original stage show from 1999.
It’s on you tube if your interested, basically it’s jack, victor and winston in victors flat getting drunk, language is bit stronger

ajsccfc

Enjoyed that a lot more, it can't be coincidence that it was more like the original stuff. Ideally they'd get rid of the junkie character with the teeth, he's the Scrappy Doo of the show.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Enjoyed that a lot more, it can't be coincidence that it was more like the original stuff. Ideally they'd get rid of the junkie character with the teeth, he's the Scrappy Doo of the show.
It would be better if he was only in an occasional episode not unlike Pete the Jakey from old episodes

I’ve enjoyed 3 out of the 4 episodes this series the football one last week was the poorest one so far and even then there was a few laughs

Sky_Blue_Daz

every woman every man join the caravan of love

Covstu

I enjoyed it last night. In Scotland now as I write this and Naveeds caravan park is just across the Clyde from my old mans house!

lifeskyblue

Only come across this cos of this thread. Find it very funny in parts. Wife and I now looking forward to searching out previous series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

enjoyed the latest episode.
@SkyBlueDaz Have you ever seen Hardy bucks? About a group of wasters in a small Irish town, you'd love it.
Not easy to get hold of but they have a full length film and it is, or was, on Netflix.

Sky_Blue_Daz

enjoyed the latest episode.
@SkyBlueDaz Have you ever seen Hardy bucks? About a group of wasters in a small Irish town, you'd love it.
Not easy to get hold of but they have a full length film and it is, or was, on Netflix.
Funnily enough I watched the film a couple of weeks ago, I was recommended a programme called the young offenders too
I will give that a watch soon

clint van damme

I saw one of the young offenders on BBC, it was like Miranda but Irish Kids.

I liked the film, (based on a true story), but I've saw a couple of episodes of the series and haven't been overly impressed to be honest.

Nick

Administrator
Ah this was just the series, they were kidnapped on a bus with a random bloke.

Might have a look for the film though, didnt know it was based on something true.

clint van damme

Ah this was just the series, they were kidnapped on a bus with a random bloke.

Might have a look for the film though, didnt know it was based on something true.

loosely. Don't think the series carries on from that. Just random episodes.

Sky_Blue_Daz

There’s a comedy/horror available on the bbc iPlayer called long night at Blackstone, written and directed by Greg Hemphill. It’s worth a watch

bringbackrattles

This Country on tonight. Really enjoy this series. Read recently the two main characters are actually brother and sister in real life. Funny pair though.

bringbackrattles

Final This Country on now. Been a good series. Also on tonight was Cunk on Britain.Brilliant piss take on history, worth a watch.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I enjoyed last nights Callum revaluing himself to Isa, winston in the confessional and the way jack fell into the canal was hilarious

Sky_Blue_Daz

Love the series shame it’s ending . Would love the bbc to show them all again , the first 6 series are amazing

Covstu

Gutted but the latest series was enjoyable but not as good as the other earlier series. It was similar to Rab C, excellent at the start but went down hill through the years.
One person on FB had a great idea, if they did a prequel to this similar to the Hogmanay episode in the 60's! That would be great!

GET IT UP YE!!

Captain Dart

Probably the right decision. The writers need a new project to revitalise them.

lifeskyblue

As I said much earlier in the thread I only came across Still Game cos of this thread. Wife and I have now watched all on Netflix. One of the funniest comedy shows around. Some great laugh out loud moments, some poignancy and characters that stay with you long after you stop viewing. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

They’ve filmed the last ever episode, it’s supposed to be heartbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread