New stadium (1 Viewer)

Sky Blues

That other thread seemed to be a personal argument between certain posters on here. I want to know what Sisu are doing to bring the club home to Coventry. That's what they promised the Football League they would do within 3-5 years. One year on, I think a look at the progress they have made merits a dedicated thread (not one spoiled by petty arguments over a certain poster's style etc).

dongonzalos

vupy2ypy.jpg

mrtrench

This picture looks more like a spaceship than a football ground. Is it part of an evil plan to play games on Mars? If it is, it looks like even more people have decided to boycott games. Although I see RFC in his striped top & sexy black shorts to the right will still be attending.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

I said on another thread you need to see things from another's perspective. How would you feel if they were your family and you instinctively trusted them

Sub

I said on another thread you need to see things from another's perspective. How would you feel if they were your family and you instinctively trusted them

Or on the other hand how would you feel if you felt threatend and they would take you to court if you ask any questions about what they were upto ??

Last edited:

Otis

I have heard they have been narrowed down to somewhere in England and somewhere in Cloudcuckooland.

dongonzalos

I am am still surprised that after a year people expected more than a generic photo of a football stadium with people with Cov tops walking near it.

dongonzalos

It's terrible but there is a comedy element to it that in a year that really has been it. A generic photo!!!

Incredible :)

Sky Blue Pete

I know where I stand sub. It is a complete and utter piss take by sisu. Fl need to get their arses in gear and support the fans a little more. However point still stands, if I trusted their motives and I think we all recognise that CCfc need revenues to compete, would we feel differently about how far they have/haven't got?

dongonzalos

I know where I stand sub. It is a complete and utter piss take by sisu. Fl need to get their arses in gear and support the fans a little more. However point still stands, if I trusted their motives and I think we all recognise that CCfc need revenues to compete, would we feel differently about how far they have/haven't got?

Yes if I believed in what they were doing I would be pissed off that...

In a year I have seen a couple of artist impressions.

That I have seen no clear financial explanation of how my club will be financially sound owing far in excess of 75 million pounds.

That no land has been bought.

That I get no progress reports no updates.

Just those couple of artist impressions.

Kingokings204

Look, its blantently obvious there is no new stadium and the pisstake out of sisu on here would suggest 99% don't believe in a new stadium so come on FL do something or come on ccc fight to get your club back home because asking sisu to do it is no good and it wont happen.

Sub

I agree with you pete. But It would not suprise me for one minute if there is a treat of legal action against the FL by SISU on some sort of ruling that has been dug up by the SISU legal boffs or some ruling that nobody have ever heard of and that is why the FL are keeping quiet on the subject :whistle:

oscillatewildly

This picture looks more like a spaceship than a football ground. Is it part of an evil plan to play games on Mars? If it is, it looks like even more people have decided to boycott games. Although I see RFC in his striped top & sexy black shorts to the right will still be attending.
Mars? I ain't doing Mars. I'll never attend a 'home' game on that F*%#in planet! The colour scheme's all wrong for a start.
Jupiter, Saturn, at a push Uranus. No scrub that one as well. Just Jupiter (the 'big one', it'll allow room for expansion when we climb back up the leagues) and Saturn. Never Mars!

SkyBlue76

Mars? I ain't doing Mars. I'll never attend a 'home' game on that F*%#in planet! The colour scheme's all wrong for a start.
Jupiter, Saturn, at a push Uranus. No scrub that one as well. Just Jupiter (the 'big one', it'll allow room for expansion when we climb back up the leagues) and Saturn. Never Mars!

Every time I hear Fisher or ML speak I think 'you're talking out Uranus' it's only now that I realise their plan. If we play on Uranus and have no other teams in the league, we'll win it for sure!

ccfcway

Every time I hear Fisher or ML speak I think 'you're talking out Uranus' it's only now that I realise their plan. If we play on Uranus and have no other teams in the league, we'll win it for sure!

Win the league on -10 points

skybluefred

I agree Mars wouldn't last long with us lot nibbling away at it.

Tank Top

You're almost certainly likely to see a Space ship before you see a new stadium, built by Sisu inc

Sky Blues

I detect a degree of scepticism amongst some of you. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr Fisher was very clear last year: "People have to understand we do not posture, we do not threaten, because that is not how you do business, you only do business in good faith. Always.

“We have started the process of procuring land so that we can shift the new stadium build forward at a pace. The stadium will be in the Coventry area in accordance with Football League rules."

Limey

The twitter account for the stadium forum group is @CCFCStadium.

I suggest anyone on twitter contacts them asking for 1 year update. Also inc @FA
The more people that snow in their inbox today will surely prompt some sort of response.....even if it's the standard line..

ccfcway

even Ms Garlick has gone quiet recently.

I can only assume she is off picking the fabric for the curtains

jimmyhill

Looks like CCFC ladies agree with you and are distancing themselves from this plan. A spokeswoman said 'SISU really haven't got a clue, the only place to build a stadium is Venus!'

Users who are viewing this thread