New stadium site is known (1 Viewer)

RFC

Sites been known for sometime, preferred site + back-up should main one go wrong.

Just don't know how anybody could be surprised or shocked by that!

mrtrench

Can you tell us any more RFC? How advanced, for example, are the detailed architect's plans? When do you intend to announce that the deal is done and disclose the location?

Houdi

Can you tell us any more RFC? How advanced, for example, are the detailed architect's plans? When do you intend to announce that the deal is done and disclose the location?
A complete shot in the dark,but I'm going to guess 3 weeks.:laugh:

LB87ccfc

Oh ffs!!! Can we stop listening to these fucking stupid twats feeding the fan base bullshit after bullshit, its anything to keep the fans on their side living in hope.

Stop falling for the bullshit, garlick is another sisu puppet, stop being taken for cunts, and rfc fuck right off with your bullshit.

will am i

Sites been known for sometime, preferred site + back-up should main one go wrong.

So is it within the coventry boundaries or not. North, south, east or west of the city if outside? you wouldnt be giving much away by disclosing that

bigfatronssba

New stadium won't get built. Who local would work with these clowns

It would have to be cash up front I suspect.

The clubs credit rating is atrocious.

SkyblueBri

Anyone can buy some land, I will only belive this when I see planning permission is given and builders are contracted to start work. I may not live that long.

Ian1779

Someone needs to have a word with her.... if she really does know and they really have a site lined up, then her gobbing off is just going to piss people off more. Keep it quiet until you are going public.

LB87ccfc

I think this is fucking hilarious how everyone is taking this hook line and sinker, whilst SISU continue to take the piss out of us, no wonder once we returned to the Ricoh everyone has gone oh well then never mind all is forgiven as they continue to fuck our once great club over.

Its spin spin and more spin to keep the fanbase on side and wanting to be fed more bullshit knowing full well if we found out the OBVIOUS truth then a shit storm would kick up and they could lose their last little bit of revenue from the fans.

SkyBlueSid

I agree that Garlick is being used as some sort of gullible patsy. Can she really be so stupid as to fall for these tales.

My suspicion is that Sisu are putting out these rumours to try and raise some interest in the club from the lapsed fans. I believe that with all the off-field capers and the team's poor results and abysmal entertainment value, the fan base is dwindling rapidly. Even those attending are losing interest and I fear the gates could be below 5000 on a regular basis next season. Fisher &Co are just trying to whip up some interest, but we've seen it all before.

skybluetony176

Trust announces FOI replies and SISU go on the online PR offensive. What were the chances of that? Isn't it about time they come up with a better idea than some repeated mantra that no one believed the first time around.

Wheelfass

Sisu's ONLY plan will be to load as much debt from their other companies or activities upon the CCFC portion and then LIQUIDATE it. Why would they ever want to build another stadium? How would they ever get a return for their money? I'm afraid it's not really a case of will they or won't they or where it might be if they do! It's much more serious than that. I always thought it would get worse before it got better but I honestly don't think it can get better now. As much as it's painful to accept and it breaks my heart to even think about it but I think this is what they intend to do. After paying wages and other outgoings there can't be any money coming in at all.......quite the opposite. Just look at all of the signs and read between the lines.
Does anybody else see it this way or am I just being half empty?

SkyBlueSid

Sisu's ONLY plan will be to load as much debt from their other companies or activities upon the CCFC portion and then LIQUIDATE it. Why would they ever want to build another stadium? How would they ever get a return for their money? I'm afraid it's not really a case of will they or won't they or where it might be if they do! It's much more serious than that. I always thought it would get worse before it got better but I honestly don't think it can get better now. As much as it's painful to accept and it breaks my heart to even think about it but I think this is what they intend to do. After paying wages and other outgoings there can't be any money coming in at all.......quite the opposite. Just look at all of the signs and read between the lines.

I have long feared that will be their exit strategy. Their options are becoming limited now that they have been outsmarted on the Ricoh sale. The club's lack of assets and diminishing income makes the future look very bleak.

I would say that your scenario is considerably more likely than any chance of them building a new stadium.

SkyblueBri

I really fear for my club, I cannot see any way out of this for Sisu, they have dug a hole for themselves. Now if they don't come forward with some real deal on a new ground, what will our season ticket take up be for next season. Liquidation may be here sooner than we think

torchomatic

Ian1779

Complete scaremongering. The idea and the actual ability to do so is nonsense.

RFC

Oh ffs!!! Can we stop listening to these fucking stupid twats feeding the fan base bullshit after bullshit, its anything to keep the fans on their side living in hope.

Stop falling for the bullshit, garlick is another sisu puppet, stop being taken for cunts, and rfc fuck right off with your bullshit.

Have a Nice Day & Happy New Year!

The Reverend Skyblue

RFC thinks he has got it made, any announcements from the club and he'll be straight on here saying told you so.
He's a retard ,ignore him. He comments on games he doesn't go to, I'm even doubting he's ever been to the Ricoh

Last edited:

Wheelfass

Complete scaremongering. The idea and the actual ability to do so is nonsense.
This isn't scaremongering at all it's a very big reality. I honestly can't think of a way that the bastards who are SISU could turn it around. If you can think of a plan that involves profit for them and success for us then please tell. I'll put my hand up and say I don't understand big business and the finances that are involved but you don't need to be a mathematician to see that the sums just don't add up. It's also very obvious to just about everyone that SISU has no heart for the club, football in general and the feelings, patriotism and loyalty that us fans have for our club. And they undoubtedly have no feelings for us fans either. It will just be another business transaction for them.

Bill Glazier

Could be what happens, but given that Wasps' finances are also allegedly, how shall we put it, precarious, SISU might wait to see if they go tits up and they can get the stadium for nowt then.

Sky Blue Pete

Sandra

Seasons greetings

I wonder if you would be so kind to answer 3 quick questions given the article on Coventry City mad

When will the site be announced? - I have been told they will make an announcement in the new year

Is it within the city boundaries? I am bound by duty of confidentiality, sorry

How will it be funded-I don't know. This is a question for the club, I am sure they will explain once the land purchase is completed

Thank you

Pete

Grendel

Could be what happens, but given that Wasps' finances are also allegedly, how shall we put it, precarious, SISU might wait to see if they go tits up and they can get the stadium for nowt then.

Yes they will stick around for a while yet. Wasps balance sheet looks precarious. Without Richardson pumping in money they would get into serious trouble very quickly I would think.

Thenose

Sandra

Seasons greetings

I wonder if you would be so kind to answer 3 quick questions given the article on Coventry City mad

When will the site be announced? - I have been told they will make an announcement in the new year

Is it within the city boundaries? I am bound by duty of confidentiality, sorry

How will it be funded-I don't know. This is a question for the club, I am sure they will explain once the land purchase is completed

Thank you

Pete

Some me couple in Binley woods are selling their back garden is that any good?

dongonzalos

Unfortunately people are shocked because the most important people are not been asked if they think it is a good site or if they would attend. ( the customer )

The reason no customer research is been done first.............?

Users who are viewing this thread