new sponsor (1 Viewer)

Gray

Didn't Timmy say there was going to be a new shirt sponsor announced within 10 days.........about 10 days ago?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Given we're currently playing in last year's kit with a sticker on the front to crowds smaller than anything we're played a league game in front of since the '20's, in a fourth-tier team's ground 35 miles away, we might as well complete our embarrassment by being sponsored by Anusol, Canesten or by some eastern european company who make chlamydia creams or novelty condoms.

It'll be a 'SISU-group' company, by means of some fund-shuffling japery though, I fear

Nonleagueherewecome

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Yes he did. Wasn't it announced on the day of Fleetwood? Not sure why I remember that; maybe I had a conversation about it on the same day. Might be wrong though. And that was 24th July. 19 days ago.

(This was actually the day I think the kit was announced by the club. Was that the same day?)

Steve.B50

Heard a rumour it was to e a small company based out of Daventry, the owner used to be in the Premier Club.

SkyblueBazza

Given we're currently playing in last year's kit with a sticker on the front to crowds smaller than anything we're played a league game in front of since the '20's, in a fourth-tier team's ground 35 miles away, we might as well complete our embarrassment by being sponsored by Anusol, Canesten or by some eastern european company who make chlamydia creams or novelty condoms.

It'll be a 'SISU-group' company, by means of some fund-shuffling japery though, I fear

That is brilliant! ;-)

J

Jack Griffin

Did i hear correctly last night on the cwr phone in that Fisher said we were 10 days away from announcing a new sponsor?Or was it my cider influenced head being mislead?
Anyone recall him saying that?

10 days was claimed on a CWR phone in the Friday before last, 10 days is Monday 12th August (today), still 1 hour left to announce it. :thinking about:

I predict there will be no sponsor announced this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baginton

The mascot, that elephant thing, had a sponsor on its shirt Sunday, began with an M but couldnt make it out, not a known company from what I could see.

Astute

I think we will be sponsored by AA. They are busy getting the ad campaign together still to release the good news though.

'If your company wants something very valuable for next to nothing, you want to transfer anything of value from one part of your company to another before it is liquidated, you want to be able to be taken as the one to be seen as the best to continue to be in charge although you never keep the financial records up to date, alienate your customers as much as you can, get your ruling body to change their rules and not check the details and even get your integrity questioned by court judges and still be seen as the best option call me, Appleton's Administrations. I am happy to help you beat the system.

VegetableSamosa

I heard it was going to be SISU or one of their companies in an attempt to count their own money injections as an income to spend on players wages.

Baginton

ok forget the Sky Blue Sam bit, is Milsco, who sponsor him ONLY...

the wait continues.
Might be that famous Northampton based company Carlsberg !!

Sisued

It will probably be a manure company who are making a lot of money out of the constant stream of bullshit spewing from fishers mouth

jimmyhillsfanclub

I heard it was going to be a large UK mushroom producer due to the synergy it provides with us City fans....

...ie: Kept in the dark & fed on bullshit...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I would guess it might be a SISU related entity and will be done by writing off part of the debt. That way debt they will never get back is reduced (looks good on balance sheet - can always get back in interest later) and the sponsorship "income"will be counted in the SMCP calculation

Of course there might be someone prepared to throw money at it but there doesnt appear to be a queue to do so does there ?

SonOfSnoz

Why worry about a name on a shirt?
Doesn't affect the team!
New sponsor means more money for SISU......
So much for NOPM lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread