NEW SPONSOR (1 Viewer)

skyblue_55

Nepotism is a wonderful thing , but Doug should be talking & selling CCFC to bigger & more lucrative companies/ investors.
We are growing & I believe we deserve something bigger & better than what we have…… Jaguar for example ?
Just on that topic …… has anyone actually bought a shaver/ accessories , from the club shop ?

torchomatic

Mucca Mad Boys

Flashback to the 97/98 Subaru light & dark blue stripes, maybe? Dion, Hucks, Whelan, Soltvedt, Telfer, etc. Great team, that!
They’ve ruined striped jerseys with that rubbish rule that the backs need to be plain.

Otherwise, that’s a great shout - my favourite retro jersey that I want to collect at some point.

Martw

We are on the verge of a decent one from what im told

Kits will be decent too
I always suspected WIll King dropped in at the last minute to help the club which for one season should be welcomed but agree moving forward hopefully we can get a business with deeper pockets moving forward.

OffenhamSkyBlue

They’ve ruined striped jerseys with that rubbish rule that the backs need to be plain.

Otherwise, that’s a great shout - my favourite retro jersey that I want to collect at some point.
It's the favourite one in my collection! ;)
Alternate it at matches with the 2Tone one from 19-20, which i think is the cleverest and most poignant design i have ever seen.

MTK

Hope so. Wasn't a fan of the stripey kit this year.
Me neither, although I loved and bought the away shirt. I haven't gone wow I like that about a home kit for years I don't think. It's the away kits I've liked especially the two tone and baptistry window shirts. Quite liked the city of culture shirt. And I loved the navy 2021 special shirt, which i know wasn't a match shirt but I still wear that one a lot.

If I see a blinding home kit in the new few weeks, I'll definitely be starting to feel positive about next season already.

SkyB

I think Doug is the second biggest shareholder in KOS anyway, rules seem to be more laxed in the EFL around owners sponsoring aspects of the clubs compared to PL. Leicester have just forced through a £15mill deal for King Power to sponsor the training ground before they go up.

Would imagine the KOS sponsorship allows Doug to pump in more than 'market value'.

Mucca Mad Boys

It's the favourite one in my collection! ;)
Alternate it at matches with the 2Tone one from 19-20, which i think is the cleverest and most poignant design i have ever seen.
I’ve just added the away one for that year to my collection! I logged onto to eBay before extra time during the semi final and bagged 2 bargains! Picked up a mint condition 2001/02 home shirt for £26!

Domo

ive not a bought a single shaver related item.
really people covcept is on the team, be great to see if he has involvement in the kit design.
weve arguably had the best kits in most english leagues for the last 4-5seasons, really hope we dont go back to nike/puma etc

would like to see a simple 1994 pony design, white collars, shows it can be done (current man utd home kit)

skybluelee

Me neither, although I loved and bought the away shirt. I haven't gone wow I like that about a home kit for years I don't think. It's the away kits I've liked especially the two tone and baptistry window shirts. Quite liked the city of culture shirt. And I loved the navy 2021 special shirt, which i know wasn't a match shirt but I still wear that one a lot.

If I see a blinding home kit in the new few weeks, I'll definitely be starting to feel positive about next season already.
We wore it against Brentford. My favourite of all the Hummel shirts since they came back to us.

Last edited:

wingy

I really don't get the love for the 96/98 tops, they were mostly navy for one thing. I wouldn't mind a sky blue top with dark navy or black shorts though.
I'll be honest it's nothing more than looking like absolute beasts on black player's and that's not intended as a racist trope just a simple observation on my part!!

Users who are viewing this thread