New Site (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Haha. Wife wants to walk into Leicester to see the open bus ride. Son wants to put on CCFC top. I've advised against

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcway

I'm now putting "likes" and "john fleck" into the same category

I wasn't really bothered about them until i knew they would be off

Astute

Yeah, the other software was pretty dated and vulnerable to hacking. The newer version was shockingly bad.

There were issues like it not letting people edit on mobiles and it didn't work well on phones.

This should be a lot quicker too! Just a tad bland with no colour yet!

But you could edit on a mobile.

Nick

Administrator
Anyway of going straight to the last unread post?

As with the old desktop version (haven't tried the new), you only seem to be able to go to the last post (clicking on the page number), or the first (clicking on the title header)
I think if you click the date on the listing it should do it?

Sick Boy

As you can see, it looks a bit different.

Bear with me on the Aesthetics, just got to figure out how it works and make it look nice!

Any issues, let me know in here.
Nice one, Nick! It is like a revelation on mobile. :D

Hi Nick New website looks good. If it's easier to use on mobiles I might contribute more. Usually struggled to even log in- my fault probably choosing a non-user friendly user name!! Can't recall using the likes button much so if people don't like me I'm not too worried!

Astute

I think if you click the date on the listing it should do it?
It only takes you to the last post. You still have to find where you last read the thread. And as I haven't been able to change to 50 posts per page it means also finding the right page.

Nick

Administrator
Hi Nick New website looks good. If it's easier to use on mobiles I might contribute more. Usually struggled to even log in- my fault probably choosing a non-user friendly user name!! Can't recall using the likes button much so if people don't like me I'm not too worried!

It should be much easier now, if you have Twitter / Google or Facebook you can link your account to it. Then if you are logged in to any of them you just press the button and you log straight in :)

Or if you want me to change your username?

Johnnythespider

I've only been on with Tapatalk but it appears that I haven't posted anything since October 2014, hurray I here you shout, any ideas on why that might be?

Users who are viewing this thread