New signing (1 Viewer)

wingy

We'll for hill and co there lies herein a paradox.
We now have a Jacob In the ranks which means were likely to climb the rungs to the top of the ladder.
On the other hand we also have a Murphy ,
which according to the Law anything that can go wrong will go wrong.:-/

Terry Gibson's perm

We are looking like a very decent side! At what point can I start getting excited about promotion?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

when we are four points clear of the play off teams with one game to play should do it, but you never know with our owners probably put is into admin to avoid promotion:whistle:

rupert_bear

All the players Mowbray has signed none have been speculated so that rules out Vuckic, Eagles, McCleod, Barton and Messi

Otis

Absolutely buzzing. Mogga is building some side. PUSB. I think the double might be on the cards ( if we can keep all those we need fit ) lol PUSB...

Just stick to singles and pints for now, good lad. Leave the doubles until we are top of the league.

BackRoomRummermill

Get your bets on for promotion right now before it's too late... Put it this way we have one of the best squads AND THE BEST MANAGER in this league.

Onwards and upwards , PUSB !

stupot07

Where would you put him at the moment? Armstrong and Tudgay both scored 2 in their first game, JOB has played well as has Maddison and Lamieras.

I'd start him from the bench, keep the same team that beat Wigan, then bring him on when they've got tired legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

I'd start him from the bench, keep the same team that beat Wigan, then bring him on when they've got tired legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yeah true. We don't want to beat them too easy do we. :whistle:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User

was thinking the same, we put enough pressure and quick breaks on them through the game by second half around 65min bring him on let him tear into there defenders.

rupert_bear

The pace is right across the front players now and at least one more to come. We are 18/1 at some bookies to win the championship good odds them

shmmeee

Yeah I think I'd agree. Stick him on when legs are tired to run at them.

I'm salivating at a team that can encompass the pace of this guy (apparently) and Armstrong along with the technical ability of the likes of Maddison, Fleck and Lamieras. All backed up with the experience of Rickets and Reda. And not least of all some bite from Vincelot. Plus if we can get the best out of the likes of Tudgay O'Brin and Swanson...

Oh and perhaps another forward of similar quality to come!

But as I said in another thread. We've only won one game. Long way to go.

CCFC_Charlie

I don't think Lameiras will start tomorrow after 120 mins in midweek

rupert_bear

The main thing is we have hope and even after one game after years of being in the doldrums this looks like the real deal, front to back.Tomorrows game is a toughie anything out of it will do, had we got 2 draws from the opening fixtures we would all have been satisfied, we have 3 anything else is a bonus.

H

Huckerby

Yeah I think I'd agree. Stick him on when legs are tired to run at them.

I'm salivating at a team that can encompass the pace of this guy (apparently) and Armstrong along with the technical ability of the likes of Maddison, Fleck and Lamieras. All backed up with the experience of Rickets and Reda. And not least of all some bite from Vincelot. Plus if we can get the best out of the likes of Tudgay O'Brin and Swanson...

Oh and perhaps another forward of similar quality to come!

But as I said in another thread. We've only won one game. Long way to go.
Yes. Exactly how I feel. Sorry, but what a team!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I look forward to seeing him play! Still get excited watching new signings, even did with Malaga :(

Covstar

These are the signings we can get with a bit of patience. Mowbray only wants to bring the best players he can get to help improve our squad rather than rushing and bringing in players before the start of the season and hope they are good enough like Pressley did last season. Armstrong, Murphy and Tudgay are big upgrades on Josh Mcquoid, Simeon Jackson, and Shaun Miller that's for sure... Hopefully another striker to come before the end of transfer window and we could be set for an exciting season.

FRY-CCFC

Colchester fan:

Such a good signing for Coventry, he was superb for us and far too good for League One defenders. He's the one player I would have loved to have signed this summer but would have expected him to go to the Championship this season.

Users who are viewing this thread