New Signing - Fankaty Dabo (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Seems a good signing and another at a good age. Probably need a second unless MR thinks Hickman is up to it.

Think we might see some movement out now to make space for new arrivals.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Like who?! Have you seen how many we lost this summer?

Brown may go to free up wages. I think one of the strikers would be allowed to leave if it allowed him to bring in another - most likely Bakayoko, but depends on who generates interest I suppose.

After that it depends on if someone wants to sign some of the youngsters like Maycock, Bosma, Allassani, Ponti etc. Quite likely a few will go out on loan.

skybluepm2

Agree. Think we need left back tho as brown prob be sold
Also a cm to go with kelly and bayliss. Shipley is not good enough to be 1st backup from what ive seen

Yeah good point, not sure what went on behind the scenes with Brown but it doesn’t appear that there’s any way back for him. Hopefully McCallum can push on next season as he looked very shaky in the games he’s played (granted he’s only 18 so plenty of time for development thankfully).

Centre mid is also a good shout. Bayliss may yet be sold and Kelly is prone to an injury at some point every season so yes we need backup. Shipley did well at Sunderland and had a decent scoring record but whether he can hold his own for an entire season in CM I’m not yet convinced either.

fernandopartridge

Can't see how anyone could think that's a bad signing. Will have had quality coaching at Chelsea, represented England at different levels and played in Dutch first and second divs.
Ironic that he played for Vitesse, considering the Ricoh was originally envisaged as a copy of their stadium

TTG

Was that Burger in goal? Poor attempt
No, I hope not. It would explain why they couldn't catch it as I don't think Burgers tend to have arms.

Calista

Looks pretty decent in the video, but then they always do don’t they? Appears to be shorter than Robins, but seems quick and strong and can cross a ball, which can’t be said of too many others in the squad. Glad to see a 23-y-o on a proper signing, rather than another kid on loan.

Magwitch

Was told earlier today we were signing a Chelsea defender, also told by same chap Glen Whelan is a possibility so let’s watch this space on that one.

speedie87

I’m already worried by his lack of height. Conceded loads of goals from set pieces last season

Gazolba

His full name is Sheik Mohamed Fankaty Dabo.
He sounds like a decent signing.
I can't wait to see all the misspellings.
I suggest we call him 'The Sheik'.

steve82

On paper this looks a excellent bit of business, let’s hope it’s to be.

Hopefully he becomes a real fans favourite as his name can start a few songs generated and get a real good atmosphere away from home.

Maybe... to the tune of Agadoo we can run through the side.
Fankaty Dabo bo bo, Kyle MacFadzen, Dom Hyam
Fankaty Dabo bo bo, Jordy Hiwula, Liam Kelly
Plays the ball, left and right, to Bakayoko to put them in.
Come on you sky blues, marching on to win the league(or Wembley)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

On paper this looks a excellent bit of business, let’s hope it’s to be.

Hopefully he becomes a real fans favourite as his name can start a few songs generated and get a real good atmosphere away from home.

Maybe... to the tune of Agadoo we can run through the side.
Fankaty Dabo bo bo, Kyle MacFadzen, Dom Hyam
Fankaty Dabo bo bo, Jordy Hiwula, Liam Kelly
Plays the ball, left and right, to Bakayoko to put them in.
Come on you sky blues, marching on to win the league(or Wembley)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you can get that song going. without lots of false teeth ending up on the terrace floor I salute yo sir.

djr8369

Confident getting the ball into the box. Now we just need somebody in the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread