New Signing about to be announced - Jonson Clarke-Harris (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

I felt he was anti climatic last season; he has a good pedigree but didn’t stand out or do enough to evidence it.

However, I think with a full pre season to improve his overall fitness and match sharpness, plus a confidence boost from MR/the team etc, he’ll be a different player next season.

MR seems to like having too big strikers, especially as JCH/Biamou offer different attributes.

Otis

The rather nice video of the sky blue hat reminded me of the Jakki Degg pic wearing the Cov top. After a very "hard" Google search I could not find the pic. Does anyone have it to post up.
No, but I found this one and she is sort of wearing sky blue.

Chose this pic because I quite like the table lamp on the right there.

82c408deda392834354871acedb1b15b.jpg

Hobo

A bit surprised about us signing JCH, I thought Robins had decided not to when he was allowed to go back to his club. I obviously read the situation wrong.

There is a good player in JCH somewhere and he has some good qualities, but I feel his reputation at the moment is bigger than the end product. Hopefully Robbins can get him performing better and more consistently. A big improvement for me would be showing more strength and desire to stay on his feet when he is on the ball. I would like to see him out muscle defenders rather than constantly looking for soft free kicks.

better days

With JCH, Doyler and Kelly in the side there's no chance of our young team being bullied like it was in relegation year

Manchester_sky_blue

A bit surprised about us signing JCH, I thought Robins had decided not to when he was allowed to go back to his club. I obviously read the situation wrong.

There is a good player in JCH somewhere and he has some good qualities, but I feel his reputation at the moment is bigger than the end product. Hopefully Robbins can get him performing better and more consistently. A big improvement for me would be showing more strength and desire to stay on his feet when he is on the ball. I would like to see him out muscle defenders rather than constantly looking for soft free kicks.

The decision to sign him was made last season when we paid a loan fee. Him going back to this club was just to wait out the last month of his Rotherham contract that's all.

wingy

giphy.gif

Not related but I thought I would post it anyway
Bump !!
Well it is a week!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread