New Shirts on the way (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Ordered 29th August. Not even an email. Five quid delivery too. Shocking.

Ring Of Steel

I had an email on Sunday saying it was on the way complete with tracking number, just checked DHL and apparently it arrived at my house at 11.42am and was signed for, which is something of a mystery as the place is empty today.. unless the dog signed for it :)

skybluelee

Still nothing here either. Ordered home and away plus kids shirts as soon as they went on pre-sale. Bit shit really.

Mucca Mad Boys

Still nothing here either. Ordered home and away plus kids shirts as soon as they went on pre-sale. Bit shit really.

My experience is completely the opposite! I ordered as soon I got the email the shirts would be despatch. Got it a matter of days later!

Check the parcel tracking, maybe a good chance the courier has lost it, unfortunately.

Somerset Sky Blue

My experience is completely the opposite! I ordered as soon I got the email the shirts would be despatch. Got it a matter of days later!

Check the parcel tracking, maybe a good chance the courier has lost it, unfortunately.
Haven't had the email with a tracking number yet.
Waiting for a bundle of items, including kids home kit.

Ring Of Steel

Mine arrived yesterday, can't complain about the service really.

Observations... they seem bigger this season (or I'm smaller), L is hanging off me, also whats the sponsor on the back? 'Jingtree' I think it says from memory

shepardo01

Had a package with an infant size kit arrive today. They are working through orders it seems.
Only thing is, if you have ordered something which may be out of stock, (something other than kit maybe) they won't tell you and won't ship order if it is not complete.
Had to chase a few up like that when sale was on over summer.

Bertola

Mine was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, got a text message saying it'd been delivered this afternoon whilst I was out. TRacking says it was delivered, despite needing a signature... Got home and nothing is here.

Trying to get hold of anyone at Yodel is a nightmare too

OldBedrocker

Home delivered last Friday. Got email for away kit despatch on Tuesday and it was delivered yesterday. I didn’t order either until they had been on presale for at least a week yet some who ordered immediately have had nothing very odd despatch process

Somerset Sky Blue

Had a package with an infant size kit arrive today. They are working through orders it seems.
Only thing is, if you have ordered something which may be out of stock, (something other than kit maybe) they won't tell you and won't ship order if it is not complete.
Had to chase a few up like that when sale was on over summer.
That's my worry - ordered a couple of face masks and I think they were out of stock a while ago. Hopefully, the rest will be delivered even if a few items out of stock.

Users who are viewing this thread