New shirt = more free-kicks? (1 Viewer)

steve101

Has anyone noticed how stretchy the new home shirt is? There is a photo of Bong grabbing hold of O'Hare's shirt and it stretching outwards a fair distance. I am wondering if this will be an advantage as it will be more obvious to referees? Maybe we might get more penalties too?! Perhaps just wishful thinking.

steve101

Has anyone noticed how stretchy the new home shirt is? There is a photo of Bong grabbing hold of O'Hare's shirt and it stretching outwards a fair distance. I am wondering if this will be an advantage as it will be more obvious to referees? Maybe we might get more penalties too?! Perhaps just wishing thinking.
Screenshot_20210812-163600~2.png

rob9872

Pulled his shirt, stood on him, kicked him, poked him in the eye and tripped him up. Tbh I'm surprised he didn't try to shag him.

skyblueinBaku

Pulled his shirt, stood on him, kicked him, poked him in the eye and tripped him up. Tbh I'm surprised he didn't try to shag him.
That probably came later. :D

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

And the referee didn't see it, begs the question what do they see.

Users who are viewing this thread