new shirt for members (1 Viewer)

jim20

Hang on, the 'limited edition' one carries the names of all members, right?
What's to stop the club releasing the same shirt but without the names?

that would be a great idea. I think they are missing out on sales if they don’t release it to non members

robbiethemole

I wonder when it will be sent out, obviously not until after all the memberships have been sold. My name will probs be round the sleeve, where no-one will notice it.

Ring Of Steel

I love that shirt, however when you’re talking about a keepsake for fans, I would rather not have the Boyle Sports logo.. now have to come up with a good reason why more money has been spent on CCFC stuff when going to games is impossible 😁

Sbarcher

Hope where they put the name will be discrete. First name, last name, both? Anyone got any info?

rob9872

Hope where they put the name will be discrete. First name, last name, both? Anyone got any info?
Asdume loooking at design eill be all over the back in columns judt a slightly diffrrent shade to the top.

rob9872

Nice to see DoD and Grendel on the same side for once, even it is just to confirm the opinion of most thst they're a pair of cunts 😂😂👍

shmmeee

The link in the email worked for me a few weeks ago and I was able to select a size, etc.
Not sure what this issue could be though... are you definitely logged in?

Must have been a cookie issue. Logged out, clicked the link again, logged in and all good. Noticed I could've ordered three adult shirts, bit of a wheeze for those who just want the shirt and can just buy a JSB membership for £25 and get an adult shirt.

Reactions: AOM

Covkid1968#

Nice shirt.... did anyone else click on the link that asked you where you want your name and font size. I’ve gone for between the shoulder blades, Roman numeral, capitals and font size 78. Should look good 🤓🤓

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Nice shirt.... did anyone else click on the link that asked you where you want your name and font size. I’ve gone for between the shoulder blades, Roman numeral, capitals and font size 78. Should look good 🤓🤓

So you're going to John Hancock it?

shmmeee

Anyone else tempted to edit their name to “isa bellend” just for random trolling of whoever is printed before you?

mark82

😂 Do you ever smile in real life Grendel? I mean, it’s just a shirt and obviously not as ‘high value’ as they’d like us to believe, but they didn’t have to do it and quite a bit of thought has gone into it at least. Love the idea behind the sound wave / city scape / sky blue nod and as gimmicky as it might be, having your name on it is ‘something’ at least. Assuming your name will be on it of course....

Not even a tiny bit impressed? A teensy weensy bit?

He's a curmudgeon and I hope he never changes. Makes me smile.

Grendel

jesus, bore off.

The club release a shirt to support fans who have spend money and surprise you dont have anything positive to say about it.

Do you ever have anything interesting to say?

Users who are viewing this thread