new shirt for members (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

That is beautiful. So much detail. Lots of thought put into it. Unique.

Well worth the price of the membership.

Liquid Gold

No I mean I know its a limited edition top for 3500 fans, but would be nice to release to everyone as a third kit...would sell really well
I think this is one for the super fans only.

They should do an even better kit for league two season ticket holders.

Grendel

How exciting I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep until it arrives

rob9872

I think this is one for the super fans only.

They should do an even better kit for league two season ticket holders.
Will be a nice addition to the season ticket scarf some years back, but yeah I'd have liked a L2 badge of honour too.

Should do an even more special one for those of us who travelled away in the checkatrade or to places like Fleetwood or Gillingham midweek, then you'd really know we were special 😂👍

Liquid Gold

I actually don't think it's going to be that rare, 3500 of them knocking around. They said we ordered 10,000 home kits expecting large sales. How many grey league two away shirts or that white and sky blue away shirt from 5/6 years ago do you reckon are knocking about?

rob9872

Yeah but that grey thing with the huge Allsops logo on was horrible 🤮

BornSlippySkyBlue

How exciting I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep until it arrives
😂 Do you ever smile in real life Grendel? I mean, it’s just a shirt and obviously not as ‘high value’ as they’d like us to believe, but they didn’t have to do it and quite a bit of thought has gone into it at least. Love the idea behind the sound wave / city scape / sky blue nod and as gimmicky as it might be, having your name on it is ‘something’ at least. Assuming your name will be on it of course....

Not even a tiny bit impressed? A teensy weensy bit?

Liquid Gold

Yeah but that grey thing with the huge Allsops logo on was horrible 🤮
I have one knocking around somewhere. I think I have most kits home and away from 92 onwards with a gap around the late 2000s when I was at uni to pissed to care.

cooperskyblue

I love it. Committed to first season ticket for 8 years.
The shirt is great, a great gesture from the club so even if we can't go to games we aren't completely empty handed.
Another great kit, detail is fantastic and the thought that has gone into it.

David O'Day

This going to be like the season ticket scarf and trotted out by people to think they are uber fans?

Mine will go in the cupboard as i'm over 14 so don't wear football shirts.

• Poo
Reactions: TTG

jim20

Love it. I’m not buying the membership as I wouldn’t be able to go to games if I got the season ticket part, so disappointed they won’t be releasing it to other fans to buy

oscillatewildly

Love it. I’m not buying the membership as I wouldn’t be able to go to games if I got the season ticket part, so disappointed they won’t be releasing it to other fans to buy
Hang on, the 'limited edition' one carries the names of all members, right?
What's to stop the club releasing the same shirt but without the names?

Users who are viewing this thread