New season ticket swipe cards (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Have I missed some communication, me and my mate turned up last night with same swipe cards to sit where we always do only to get our cards rejected. When did they tell us new cards were being issued to everyone? Luckily we’d taken our receipts so after some arguments we got it. Anyone else have the same pry?

Seaside-Skyblue

Season Tickets - Coventry City

Hi mate, it was on the club's website as per link above when announcing season tickets. Did you receive it but just take the old one instead thinking it would be usable or did you not even receive one? If not definitely get in touch with club as they were all dispatched several weeks ago. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Grendel

One of the issues is all correspondence is on social media and websites. If someone rarely or never uses it they wouldn’t know. I rarely look at the ccfc website myself tbh

Grendel

Or read emails?

Some people don’t and too be honest i don’t read many on my personal e mail as it’s swamped with junk according to my phone I have 13,195 unopened emails

Grendel

So it's down to sending a letter to everybody or ringing them all up to tell them?

Just waiting to hear how it's Boddy's fault.

Well it’s clearly someone’s fault they didn’t have their ticket isn’t it?

Also as I would hope 99% have been issued they should have been individually told what to do and I assume they had tickets ready at the ground?

usskyblue

And they’re off
AdorableTheseDodo-max-1mb.gif

SkyblueBri

Season Tickets - Coventry City

Hi mate, it was on the club's website as per link above when announcing season tickets. Did you receive it but just take the old one instead thinking it would be usable or did you not even receive one? If not definitely get in touch with club as they were all dispatched several weeks ago. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Thanks we’re old gits not on social anything and we didn’t receive any cards of any type I’ve now emailed the club

Liquid Gold

So it's down to sending a letter to everybody or ringing them all up to tell them?

Just waiting to hear how it's Boddy's fault.
To be fair they did send a letter to everybody.

They just happened to contain your new season card.

SkyblueBri

Just got this from the club, so there’s not new cards for everyone!
Hi

I believe there were a few issues on the PNE game, we put this down to the turnstiles opening late and some of the scanners not scanning properly

We are asking anyone affected if you could get to the game a little earlier for WBA and please try your cards again,

If the same issue arises, then of course we will get new cards printed for you, please take your receipts with you again

Kind regards

SkyblueBri

Hi

I believe there were a few issues on the PNE game, we put this down to the turnstiles opening late and some of the scanners not scanning properly

We are asking anyone affected if you could get to the game a little earlier for WBA and please try your cards again,

If the same issue arises, then of course we will get new cards printed for you, please take your receipts with you again

Kind regards

Liquid Gold

Hi

Kind regards
They probably think you're on your new card and it isn't working. The old one won't work.

"All supporters will be issued new Season Tickets for the 2022/23 campaign."

Nick

Administrator
Hi

Kind regards

Yeah, that reads like they think you are using the cards for this season (rather than last seasons).

robbiekeane

Some people don’t and too be honest i don’t read many on my personal e mail as it’s swamped with junk according to my phone I have 13,195 unopened emails
It’s 2022. If social media, the website, an email, and then sending the physical new cards to your registered address along with a letter isn’t enough then I don’t think that’s a club problem…

Grendel

It’s 2022. If social media, the website, an email, and then sending the physical new cards to your registered address along with a letter isn’t enough then I don’t think that’s a club problem…

I assume the club didn't send the cards

Nick

Administrator
Did you tell the club that you hadn't received them? It's just their email reply doesn't really read like it.

Although if you are taking receipts with you, surely you were expecting issues getting in?

SkyblueBri

This was my email to the club;
Last night both myself and my friend went to the game, both of us have been season ticket holders for years.

Our swipe cards were rejected, luckly we had both taken our paper receipts so we could get in, I do not know what would have happened without these.

They told us the problem was new swipe cards should have been issued, so where are they and why were we not informed of this?

Users who are viewing this thread