New Season Kit - Any News? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Pretty good. I'd love to see a black/white verion of this seasons home and away design.

Frostie

Designs were signed off months ago so with very limited income currently & a feel good factor not experienced in a long time, it would definitely make sense to get them on sale ASAP.

Even if they're not produced/ready for sale for a month say, I'm sure loads would just pre-order anyway, I certainly would.

Frostie

Hummel releasing details for Everton's new kit tomorrow, hopefully we won't be far behind.

Garryb80

Designs were signed off months ago so with very limited income currently & a feel good factor not experienced in a long time, it would definitely make sense to get them on sale ASAP.

Even if they're not produced/ready for sale for a month say, I'm sure loads would just pre-order anyway, I certainly would.
Problem there is too many people are impatient and would bombard the club with questions on an hourly basis

jordan210

New front of shirt sponsor apparently, as allsopp & allsopp didn’t wanna fork out the 500k for one season cov want.

I was wondering this. I’m sure one of the many betting companies will want to be our shirt sponsor this year. Hopefully we make some good ££ from who ever is our sponsor.

TTG

jim20

Hopefully it’s someone with a half decent logo. To be fair Allsopp & Alsopps current logo looks ok, but the previous one on the shirt was utter shite, and really ruined the kit for me

TTG

Gonna end up being a gambling sponsor ain’t it like the 17 that are sponsored this year by gambling companies
unless it was like 1mil per year I would not think they would want to do that

ajsccfc

If we did get a betting sponsor it'd be nice if we copied West Ham's example and offered them without, think it'd put me off otherwise.

Frostie

Agree tbh although most seem very positive.
I thought they'd do similar to us with a nod to an old classic.

scottccfc

quite like the everton shirt for us if it was 2 different shades of blue on the stripes like the 98/99 shirt

chiefdave

There's not much variation to Everton kits in general i suppose, i don't remember the last one that wasn't a solid blue with a few tweaks to the trim maybe
Exactly this. Quick look at their kit history and since 1901 its been a plain blue top, except for some reason 1929/30 when they went with sky blue! Was never likely to be anything too radical.

They haven't revealed the away kit yet, maybe they'll go nuts on that one. Although again there's not really much in their kit history to work with if they want to do a modern remake of a classic as they did with us.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Exactly this. Quick look at their kit history and since 1901 its been a plain blue top, except for some reason 1929/30 when they went with sky blue! Was never likely to be anything too radical.

They haven't revealed the away kit yet, maybe they'll go nuts on that one. Although again there's not really much in their kit history to work with if they want to do a modern remake of a classic as they did with us.

The most obvious one to base something on (home shirt i mean) would be where they had the white top third with blue below it. It must be boring for any designers assigned that account, similar with Newcastle probably, you know what it has to be before you even start!

ajsccfc

home%20front%202.jpg

New Cambridge, with hummel showing off a new kit every other day we surely can't be far off

Liquid Gold

I think our delay is the club usually sell tickets to an event that raises a bit of extra cash for us. They might be trying to sort something like that out again.

Users who are viewing this thread