New rival bid? (1 Viewer)

skyblue_rich

I heard several months ago that the Hoff was interested in buying the club, even if people on here didn't believe me. Well today the person who told me about Hoff bid, emailed me saying that sisu have a 2pm meeting with AEG (owners of 02 and la galaxy and a Swedish football team). Perhaps Sisu are trying to sell the club to anyone but GH

Last edited:
Have you got the link to your message 2 months ago ?

then I will believe you and get excited

skyblue_rich

Go onto the consortium thread, a few page back. Can't get a link on phone. ( I think it will be on page 2 or 3)

Last edited:
Spot on,

So Elliot has been suspensed for his 'black ops' mission ans SISU are pissed at Hoff,

other investors are getting wind of a club for sale and 'sniffing'

skyblue_rich

Pretty much, havent heard much about this before today, and even now I dont know a lot of information, I will hope to find out as the week goes on.

samccov1987

I know someone who works at the arena company and AEG has been mentioned as a intrested party before. Also intrestingly Brody is heavily involved with them - could he be leading a takeover - and does his place on t board mean that AEG are the prefered buyer.

Ernie Machin

Any deal would be dependent on getting the Ricoh, that's their only interest here. Can't see this happening, but it's nice to dream...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Check out the AEG website......... especially the facilities section might give everyone a clue why they might be interested..........O2 is but one stadium ..........

http://aegworldwide.com/

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
Oh great, now im all excited again!! please please add the Ricoh to your portfolio Mr AEG men!:D

Paxman II

I have posted in the past that there has to be a way forward where the Ricoh can be made part of a deal that included the football club and with the Olympics due makes a lot of sense but I caution you that unless they have very deep purses the council will be reluctant to relinquish control.

Cov 4 Prem

Philip Frederick Anschutz - The Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) is a sporting and music entertainment presenter and a subsidiary of The Anschutz Corporation. It is the world's largest owner of sports teams and sports events, the owner of the world’s most profitable sports and entertainment venues, and under AEG Live the world's second largest presenter of live music and entertainment events after Live Nation.

Anschutz bought out his father's drilling company in 1961, and earned large returns in Wyoming. He then diversified his portfolio by investing in stocks, real estate, and railroads. He then began investing in entertainment companies, co-founding Major League Soccer as well as multiple teams, including the LA Galaxy, Chicago Fire, Houston Dynamo, San Jose Earthquakes, New York / New Jersey Metro Stars, and the Kansas City Wizards. In addition, Anschutz owns stakes in the LA Lakers, LA Kings, and venues including the Staples Center, The O2 Arena (London), and the Home Depot Center. Anschutz also invests in family films such as The Chronicles of Narnia. Forbes ranks him the 34th richest person in the U.S. with an estimated net worth of $7 billion as of October 2010.

Cov 4 Prem

Philip Frederick Anschutz - The Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) is a sporting and music entertainment presenter and a subsidiary of The Anschutz Corporation. It is the world's largest owner of sports teams and sports events, the owner of the world’s most profitable sports and entertainment venues, and under AEG Live the world's second largest presenter of live music and entertainment events after Live Nation.

Anschutz bought out his father's drilling company in 1961, and earned large returns in Wyoming. He then diversified his portfolio by investing in stocks, real estate, and railroads. He then began investing in entertainment companies, co-founding Major League Soccer as well as multiple teams, including the LA Galaxy, Chicago Fire, Houston Dynamo, San Jose Earthquakes, New York / New Jersey Metro Stars, and the Kansas City Wizards. In addition, Anschutz owns stakes in the LA Lakers, LA Kings, and venues including the Staples Center, The O2 Arena (London), and the Home Depot Center. Anschutz also invests in family films such as The Chronicles of Narnia. Forbes ranks him the 34th richest person in the U.S. with an estimated net worth of $7 billion as of October 2010.

WE CAN ONLY DREAM - I Pray to god your true :)

ccfc_Tom

This would be too good to be true, but i won't build my hopes up - I never do with cov.

chiefdave

so that means they would want the ricoh to kind of be the o2 of the midlands perhaps?
which is exactly the type of investor Brody said they were looking for on CWR a while back. I would guess they would be investors to partner with SISU rather than a potential takeover.

skybluedan

one of my mates who is a nob by the way text me today and told me richard branson is one of the hoffs investors hahahaha fuck i would love something good to happen to our club for a change..............

Users who are viewing this thread