New protest idea (1 Viewer)

ricohroar

Get on pitch and sit down at sixfields............. During Northampton matches, surly they will get pissed off with fa threatening them with point deductions........

simple_simon

I agree, we need to get the FL to do something. Did not go to either game today but my support and thoughts were at the Ricoh.
Am happy to accept a banning order.
Lets get this scum out.

ccfcway

one thing is for certain, now today is over, we need our next plan of attack for the next home game

ccfcway

we need to get on the Hill at the Sheff Utd sky game...That will get coverage...

for next home game, it will be CCFC ladies, surely ?

SkyblueBazza

Get on pitch and sit down at sixfields............. During Northampton matches, surly they will get pissed off with fa threatening them with point deductions........

I'd be pissed off with the fine, banning order & criminal record...which you are inviting yourself through incitement.

Block19

I think the better idea would fill a stand at Northampton when they play at home, sing sky blue songs all match and SISU out chants. Maybe cheer there opponents on

ricohroar

I'd be pissed off with the fine, banning order & criminal record...which you are inviting yourself through incitement.

Banning order.... How many going to a match before at least 6 years??????. Had a banning order before still went to ever single game, unless you give your name buying a ticket who will know lol??? Just get someone else to buy a ticket or get it online.... Fine??? If enough of us do it they can't wont catch us all??? I'd take a fine to get my club back, some wouldn't I know but hey lets get those of us who would to do it

skybluetony176

we don't want to treat another club with the disrespect the league have shown us, even if the club in question has been complicit in our situation

jimmys hill all the way

skybluericoh

The tennis balls against shef utd idea is the one I favour. The only draw back is the fact you would have to pay to get in, and I'm not giving SISU or whatever they call themselves now a penny. However, I'm sure from outside the ground with a tennis racket you could ping them over the stands onto the pitch. I've not been anywhere near sixfields, so am willing to be corrected. But i'm sure a few thousand tennis balls flying onto the pitch in front of the sky cameras would get somme media attention.

letsallsingtogether

Only if you are a professional tennis player with a 120 MPH serve anybody know one :D

Think its a cracking idea could stand all around the ground fire from all angles ............................ put in a few custard pies and fire them at the directors box...:D
Surely tennis balls would be considered as 'missiles'?

ecky

Something legal but dramatic and eye catching that the sky cameras will see and everyone watching will know its our protest against Sisu!:blue:

SkyblueBazza

Banning order.... How many going to a match before at least 6 years??????. Had a banning order before still went to ever single game, unless you give your name buying a ticket who will know lol??? Just get someone else to buy a ticket or get it online.... Fine??? If enough of us do it they can't wont catch us all??? I'd take a fine to get my club back, some wouldn't I know but hey lets get those of us who would to do it

All very well unless you're the one that gets caught. Most people IMO want to show support FOR something, not protest against...the mind likes positive actions...& positive outcomes. Fines, banning orders, telling-off from the missus/mom or dad/Police - to some it makes them feel "hard", to most I think we wouldn't want it...it's a negative outcome without an obvious tangible gain given that nothing has changed from earlier actions.
We DO need to keep the pressure on though. Stay away...hit them in the pocket. Yes we will suffer from that too as the team will not have investment - & we will be even more a selling club in the short-medium term.
Actions like supporting ANY football or sports event at the Ricoh e.g. Cov Ladies. How would that impact SISU in terms of embarrassment - say 8k at the Ricoh for the Ladies match...2k at Sickfields. THAT is how to hurt them!

SkyblueBazza

Surely tennis balls would be considered as 'missiles'?

I think you are right. If an empty plastic bottle is a missile...so is a tennis ball. I think it would hit headlines if there were enough of them to delay KO - but all that money supporting the move to Northampton too is a bad idea.

SkyblueBazza

Something legal but dramatic and eye catching that the sky cameras will see and everyone watching will know its our protest against Sisu!:blue:

How about a job-lot of Skyblue flares fired from outside of the ground over the pitch just after/before the Sheffield live on TV kick-off??? Even just 20 fired at the same time (mobile phone timers to synchronise) would delay the kick-off as they'd need to be cleared...needs few people to execute, is lowish cost & is peaceful.

ecky

How about paying for a pilot and light aircraft to fly over sixfields trailing one of those long banners?

It would be seen for miles and sky cameras would pick it up?

e.g KEEP COV IN COV! SISU OUT! etc, any ideas? Does any one know if this could be done?

SkyblueBazza

How about paying for a pilot and light aircraft to fly over sixfields trailing one of those long banners?

It would be seen for miles and sky cameras would pick it up?

e.g KEEP COV IN COV! SISU OUT! etc, any ideas? Does any one know if this could be done?

You can hire them...google should be able to help. Just a reliance on Sky to give it significant coverage is the worry. A 5 seconds clip is about all I think they'd devote. Flares during coverage cannot be ignored at all though.

Cobblers36

Which clown suggested filling a stand at one of our home games and cheering on the other team, that is hillarious. Feel free to do that one, the extra revenue would be most welcome I'm sure.

Some really awful ideas on this thread, I understand your frustration about the situation and the need to protest but you need to use your brains a bit and discard the rubbish ideas and keep the good uns.

skybluenewman

How about a job-lot of Skyblue flares fired from outside of the ground over the pitch just after/before the Sheffield live on TV kick-off??? Even just 20 fired at the same time (mobile phone timers to synchronise) would delay the kick-off as they'd need to be cleared...needs few people to execute, is lowish cost & is peaceful.

Just hope the wind is going in the right direction!! Good idea though

sisu go home

I think a lot of these ideas are much better than starving the club of money. We need to make sure we don't destroy our club in our attempts to get rid of the current owners, and we also need the club to look as big as it is to attract potential investors.

My suggestions:
-We all go to the Sky game.
-Everyone brings a banner, no exceptions, they can't chuck us all out
-SISU OUT chants continue throughout the whole match
-Sky Blue ribbons throughout Northampton (over the top amounts)
-Don't wear Sky Blue - maybe wear Northampton's colours to take the piss

Other ideas so far:
The airoplane towing idea, here's a website for those who do it in the UK - http://www.airads.co.uk

The flares would be eyecatching but there is a zero tolerance to them at football games so I don't suggest this.

Missiles idea - again, I wouldn't suggest this as I'm not sure on the policies, but if you have to do it, for safety sake, toilet paper has been used before and is a pain in the arse to clear up. Once saw a Greece match where they let rip with it at half time.

Whatever you do - please don't endanger anyone or get yourself in trouble. There are children at these games, so please make yourselves heard with that in mind.

Badger

You wouldn't get a toilet roll over the stands but there must be a softer type of ball than a tennis ball that could not be classed as a missile because it would not do any harm.

If the plane idea is feasible, could it drop balloons or something similar that would definitely hit the pitch

SkyblueBazza

The flares would be eyecatching but there is a zero tolerance to them at football games so I don't suggest...

That's why they're fired from outside the ground...onto the pitch i.e. OVER the fans. The flares like distress-flares is what I had in mind - they have little parachutes or something to make it a slow decent - players see them coming down & move out of the way.
I will generally not support ANY action involving a large number of people travelling to Sickfields...& definitely not support anyone paying to go in.

SkyblueBazza

Actually...what crowd? Just avoid the away end lol

I think the Skyblue toilet paper is a good idea - mabe we could get the Sheffield fans to show support for the cause? We buy a shed-load & distribute them outside? If they get confiscated on the way in though..?

hopesprings

Seems to me that the ground around Sixfields is fairly close to the playing area. The sound of a whistle being blown travels along way. 100 different people outside taking it in turns to blow a whistle would be hard to stop. Plaers would be confused referee have to stop game ...is it illegal to blow a whistle once or twice ?:)

olderskyblue

The plane idea would be good, but at a Premier league game. Much more publicity from that. (If Sky film it of course....)

ecky

You wouldn't get a toilet roll over the stands but there must be a softer type of ball than a tennis ball that could not be classed as a missile because it would not do any harm.

If the plane idea is feasible, could it drop balloons or something similar that would definitely hit the pitch

plane with a banner and sky blue smoke streaming from it?

ecky

wedding-proposal-plane-banner.jpg

plane-banner-arrow-icon.png
Huge Plane Banners

plane-banner-huge.jpg

AIRADS sheet banners are large and impressive. Sheet banners are custom made aerial advertising signs that fly with no letters attached, and can be up to 20ft tall and 70ft long a massive 1,400 square feet (120 sq metres).

Sheet sky banners have computer enhanced artwork, contain vibrant colours and are large with big impact.

plane-banner-arrow-icon.png
Duration Cost Rate:

• 1 hour displaying an aircraft banner* £525+VAT Positioning charge to the nearest airfield: £150+VAT per flying hour.
  • Additional discounts are available for long term contracts
  • Our rates include all costs of operation, based on use of standard equipment. Prices of special equipment such as non-standard characters, non-standard colours, custom logo, and billboards are available on request.
  • Flight display times run from banner launch to drop (except under special circumstances).
  • Prices may adjust according to peak season times, after 6pm, weekends, holidays, special events etc, or quoted on basis of a route or circuit, rather than time.
  • When you enquire, please tell us where you plan to fly the banner, as location and travel distance can have a significant impact on the final cost. Aviation fuel is expensive!

AIR ADS 07836 530446

WestEndAgro

Combine all of the ideas mentioned, we need a real "Show Stopper" I think we have been pussy footing around uptill now, who can remember the last time a game was abandoned due to anything other than freak weather conditions, floodlight failure, violence or player injury.
Total disruption of this fixture is essential, only lawful and peacefull actions though please.
We need to attend in Numbers, how about taking the 32,000 that attended the JPT fixture last season, with no one entering the ground, that would be intresting lol

Users who are viewing this thread