New Protest Fly a Plane over Sixfields? (1 Viewer)

Elvis Pressley

Hi I was inspired by the man u protest and it got me thinking. Do you think it would be a good idea to fly a plane over suxfields one that says SISU Out or some thing?
It would cost about £800 but if I set up a fund raiser and if we got 50 people to chip in about £20 each then it could be done easy. And £20 isn't much in the grand scheme of things. What do you all think.?
could get lots of press involved as well good coverage.

Last edited:

League1Tour

Hi, great idea so it's seen by about 1,500 people inside the stadium, a couple of local press! Great idea!

You must have money to burn!

shmmeee

We'd be better off flying it over Old Trafford. At least them someone would see it.

League1Tour

Pick a bigger sporting event, cup final, playoff final, even Grand Prix (Northamptonshire) you would need a number of TV cameras there so a CCFC game is a non starter and you need to maximise volume seeing it

pusbccfc

Do it when Liverpool play Man City. Millions and millions and millions around the world will see it.

AFCCOVENTRY

Can we land a helicopter in the middle of the pitch 5mins into the game and then get out and go to the pub for 85mins and get back in and fly off to the Cayman Islands.

bigfatronssba

FA Cup final, Champions League final, or if anyone has a Brazilian contact how about the World Cup final?

ccfcway

yer, we discussed this weeks ago.

We got as far as the grand national as poss the best event as its watched by million on day time tv !

no further than that though

Samo

How much more would it be to get a kamikaze pilot and get him to aim for Tim?

hill83

Shit idea. The Man Utd one died on it's arse so let's do it over an empty ground not on TV.

ccfc92

I don't agree with flying it over sixfields. The only problem now, is people will say "Oh they're just copying united"

I think it will be a great statement, but imagine it will get the same feedback as the WHY/WHEN cards, which wasn't that great :(

Johnnythespider

Couldn't somebody on the hill just fly a kite with a long tail saying "sisu out" :)

Covstu

Shit idea. The Man Utd one died on it's arse so let's do it over an empty ground not on TV.
On TV what about the up and coming game against Sheffield United that would be the perfect time to protest............ oh wait....

letsallsingtogether

So why wasn't it that great I thought it came across really well.

Only slagged off by some of our own supporters? the same ones that slag off any Idea that is put forward but do nothing themselves.

So really anything that is going to be done is not worth posting on here;)

Same as the rumours that are going around we will just have to wait and see if they are true ....Not long to wait now.

I don't agree with flying it over sixfields. The only problem now, is people will say "Oh they're just copying united"

I think it will be a great statement, but imagine it will get the same feedback as the WHY/WHEN cards, which wasn't that great :(

torchomatic

I thought there was already a "fighting fund" for this kind of thing?

NO but like I said if we got 50 people to donate £20 each then it could be done

Users who are viewing this thread