New Player Incoming - Leo Ostigard (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

It's mad really, everyone screams that we need another defender for quality and depth, we get one and it instantly everyone thinks someone is going. Maybe we have done what we all wanted, brought in extra quality and depth and that is that. Looking forward to seeing this guy play in the team.

We haven’t got enough players, get one “who is being sold”

We haven’t got enough players, get one “why haven’t we got a striker”

We haven’t got enough players, get one “who”

We haven’t got enough players, get one, “when’s the 3rd kit out”

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It depends how the season starts - he hasn’t always played 3 at the back and I’d assume the higher quality teams will stretch wing backs a lot more. If we concede goals and are overrun in the first few fixtures he may revert back to a flat back 4

I agree about possibly reverting to a back four if things don't start well with the back five.

However I think the problem is likely to be down the flanks (esp if Dabo) is still out so if we go back four we then have to change what's ahead of them to give them cover. At the moment I could see Giles being taken out for the more defensive Mason after half a dozen games if his defending doesn't improve which would support a move to a back four.

If we did most obvious and least disruptive transition would be to a Xmas tree/4-3-2-1 so all you require is the extra CB pushes forward slightly as a defensive midfielder allowing the others to go a bit wider and provide cover. That of course reduces attacking threats down the flanks and allows their wide players to push on so we'd have to expect a bit more flexibility from the ACM's willing to go a bit wider to exploit that space and keep them honest.

D

Deleted member 2477

Are we getting in anyone with experience at playing at Championship level or above? Looking at our squad the lack of experience at the level is frightening. Only Fadz I think has played a decent number of games in the Championship. Highlights the pitiful budget our owners have given MR tbh.
Give it a rest Mr Happy

robbiekeane

Are we getting in anyone with experience at playing at Championship level or above? Looking at our squad the lack of experience at the level is frightening. Only Fadz I think has played a decent number of games in the Championship. Highlights the pitiful budget our owners have given MR tbh.
You fucking idiot

Seamus1

I’ve heard he is highly rated at Brighton, so there is likely to be a 1 year option in the club’s favour

Liquid Gold

Can't see metnion of an option. Think he's very highly rated so will most likely be in their squad next year on a new deal we couldn't afford.

shmmeee

Can't see metnion of an option. Think he's very highly rated so will most likely be in their squad next year on a new deal we couldn't afford.

Nah we’ll have him in a sky blue wig by the end of the season and he won’t want to go back :p

Ccfcisparks

Kastaneer was supposed to be an improvement on luke Thomas. I’d be surprised if he’s an improvement on the 3 CB we have and I will be even more surprised if we retain that formation anyway

giphy.gif

Otis

Very misleading bump.

Bet loads of people think we have signed him permanently reading that.

• Sad
Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread