New Player Incoming - Leo Ostigard (3 Viewers)

cc84cov

Expect him to fill in until rose is back just another cdm & striker needed I think another 2 loans from the prem will come

Evo1883

Robins has stated he is one of teh top defenders for his age in European football, must be based on opta stats and stuff, how Liverpool etc recruit players

Frostie

Where does this leave the likes of Pask? Not part of the development squad, not a right back apparently and now likely to be 5th choice centre back. Needs games somewhere?

With Rose injured Ostigard will definitely be needed as well as Pask.
I do wonder if it is also to free up Pask to cover RWB now until Dabo is ready although he doesn't really look comfortable there to me.

Grendel

I mean we have 3, not 3 good ones but we still have 3. But I agree we need to sign a striker next

We have I assume 6 centre halves

mcfazdean
Hyam
Rose
Pask
Drysdale
Is Thompson still here?

odd

Liquid Gold

Good signing in my eyes. Obviously I know guck all about him but he seems to be rated and it’s great competition for the squad.

ccfc92

Sky Blue Pete

With Rose injured Ostigard will definitely be needed as well as Pask.
I do wonder if it is also to free up Pask to cover RWB now until Dabo is ready although he doesn't really look comfortable there to me.
Dabo May be back sooner rather than later

Frostie

We have I assume 6 centre halves

mcfazdean
Hyam
Rose
Pask
Drysdale
Is Thompson still here?

odd

Drysdale, Thompson & also Williams aren't really ready to step up yet. I'm not convinced Thompson will make it anyway but we'll see.
So with Rose injured we definitely needed another.

SBT

Sounds like he's very highly rated and will start over McFadzean. If so, this is the first signing of the summer that objectively improves on last year's starting XI (still TBD on Hamer vs Walsh)

Sky Blue Pete

Wow the stats accounts are going mental for this. Some saying we could be playoff dark horses. I don’t believe them but he must be something decent.
I don’t understand its a eason long one and he’s out of contract at the end of the season so I wonder if it’s a loan with a first refusal on signing him

Grendel

This lad won't be a back up,

I'm happy this lad has come in as I was really twitchy about drysdale starting the season for us

Surely pask would start though?

Super Graham Withey

Are we getting in anyone with experience at playing at Championship level or above? Looking at our squad the lack of experience at the level is frightening. Only Fadz I think has played a decent number of games in the Championship. Highlights the pitiful budget our owners have given MR tbh.

Evo1883

Are we getting in anyone with experience at playing at Championship level or above? Looking at our squad the lack of experience at the level is frightening. Only Fadz I think has played a decent number of games in the Championship. Highlights the pitiful budget our owners have given MR tbh.

Or highlights that we are a club that doesn't have millions to spend

Users who are viewing this thread