New Pitch (1 Viewer)

ecky

I heard today that the new pitch is being started and will be ready in 12 weeks?
I make that august the 19th, when does the new season start?

skybluesam66

will probably mean our 1st game will be away to accommodate, and we will play at home on 15th (not sure if there is a league cup game in between)

Godiva

I heard today that the new pitch is being started and will be ready in 12 weeks?

It takes a few days to returf with natural grass. It can be used within a week from they start removing the old grass.

SIS Pitches regularly install new pitches at such stadiums due to their hectic event and sports programmes. The installation usually takes two days and the surface is used almost immediately. The turf is transported in refrigerated transport from Germany in 18 trucks. Specially selected turf which is 35 mm in thickness is shipped in.

Skyblueweeman

Fixtures released 17th June (3 weeks today) and first league game expected to be Fri 7th Aug (normally get one Friday night game on Sky) with the rest kicking off the day after on the 8th. Premier League to start a week later.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

I don't think it will matter. We'll probably be playing home games at Sixfields! :claping hands: :claping hands: :claping hands: :D

DerekFaulkner

Don't stress - we've agreed with the FA that we are fine to play on gravel until the pitch is sorted

Gaz71

5d3abb941195a040d2a9c4913e48a42d.jpg

wingy

I hope it's better than the one Denipro and Seville are playing the UEFA final on
Great game by the way

Fixtures released 17th June (3 weeks today) and first league game expected to be Fri 7th Aug (normally get one Friday night game on Sky) with the rest kicking off the day after on the 8th. Premier League to start a week later.

Premier League starts on 8th Aug as well. Starting and finishing earlier because of the European Championships

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I remember went to my first ever game agaisnt walsall in nov the pitch was so bad couldnt believe it ha least should help us.

Users who are viewing this thread