New member (1 Viewer)

Seaside-Skyblue

Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while now (mainly to absorb the gossip since SISU left the Ricoh) so finally decided to join! As for the name I'm a sky blue but been living Blackpool most my life! Just thought id introduce myself before randomly posting :)

sky blue john

Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while now (mainly to absorb the
gossip since SISU left the Ricoh) so finally decided to join! As for the name I'm a sky blue but been living Blackpool most my life! Just thought id introduce myself before randomly posting :)

Welcome to the mad house....

Grendel

Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while now (mainly to absorb the gossip since SISU left the Ricoh) so finally decided to join! As for the name I'm a sky blue but been living Blackpool most my life! Just thought id introduce myself before randomly posting :)

You stay close to me Seaside and you'll be fine. You're popularity will know no bounds.

Hobo

Hi mate,
Welcome aboard.

Seaside-Skyblue

No not James. But it proves my next point that there are probably a lot more sky blue fans than you may think outside of Coventry. I've met several in Blackpool alone over the years :)

hill83

Everyone is being nice as pie now, give it a week when it's been worked out which 'side' you are on.

Anyway, welcome. You will regret it!

Astute

Welcome and good luck :)

I am on the other side of Morcambe bay to you. I am on one of the islands you should be able to see on a clear day......well I can see Blackpool at least :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Welcome aboard matey! (From one coast to another, so to speak!)

skybluefred

Welcome and good luck :)

I am on the other side of Morcambe bay to you. I am on one of the islands you should be able to see on a clear day......well I can see Blackpool at least :D
And I am in the middle of you two--living in Morecambe. Welcome to the forum.

Seaside-Skyblue

Everyone is being nice as pie now, give it a week when it's been worked out which 'side' you are on.

Anyway, welcome. You will regret it!

I'm not really on either side in all honesty, the saga has become so complicated and clouded that i'd need a combination of masters degrees in law, finance and business to have a chance of unravelling whats going on behind the scenes! But thats my point, supporting a club is supposed to be a hobby, passion and entertainment and not least a relief to the stress of a hard working week (not a lot to ask) but instead we spend week after weekwaiting for the next bit of bad news. As a result (hopefully not too controversial) and in terms of the unfair dilemna the fans have been served of going to sixfields or not, I went as far as purchasing a blackpool season ticket this season to help fill the void of football but mainly because in its simplest form I'm just a Coventry City supporter who simply wants to support my club in its own City but even that simple life pleasure has been removed.

Seaside-Skyblue

Thanks for the welcome messages! :) I can at least now relax - it would have been embarassing if nobody replied! Probably would have just closed my account and brushed it off as a fail!

RoboCCFC90

Thanks for the welcome messages! :) I can at least now relax - it would have been embarassing if nobody replied! Probably would have just closed my account and brushed it off as a fail!

The most important rule of posting Sky Blues Talk if I may share it with you:

Opinion - You are entitled to yours no matter what anyone else says, if you have reasons and beliefs to defend your opinion don't change it for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

The most important rule of posting Sky Blues Talk if I may share it with you:

Opinion - You are entitled to yours no matter what anyone else says, if you have reasons and beliefs to defend your opinion don't change it for anyone.

Unless you find yourself agreeing with RFC. In which case seek medical attention immediately.

RoboCCFC90

Unless you find yourself agreeing with RFC. In which case seek medical attention immediately.

That deserved a like as it did manage to make me laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread