New McIndoe victims revealed (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Makes me that much more angry thinking how much we paid people like Eastwood, Mcindoe who clearly didn't give a shit

chiefdave

You'd expect footballers who earn a fortune to have financial advisors to check out things like this. If it sounds too good to be true it generally is.

Charles Ponzi was an Italian-born swindler who made a fortune in the 1920s in America and Canada. He took cash from investors, paid some of them quick dividends, got a reputation as a shrewd entrepreneur and quickly got more investors. Business ballooned but Ponzi wasn’t generating anything. He was simply recycling cash from new investors to pay earlier ones. His scheme ran for over a year, costing his victims $20million.

I'm sure I've heard of an investment opportunity very similar to this recently ;)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Have no sympathy, stupid money paid to them, stupid fools for believing any investment gains 20% a month and stupid amounts of money to burn.
all football clubs should employ a proper professional financial advisor who is paid by the club! that way! it stops the abuse! it may help them get players slightly cheaper on salary as they can show them how what they can earn will be worth more in the future.

CCFC PimpRail

The knock on effects from this scheme were catastrophic- SISU were so upset that they decided to withhold legitimate rent payments to ACL....

skybluepm2

Despised him as a player and now even more so as a human being after reading the latest update.

He was right up there with one of the worst, a feeble winger who constantly ran the ball out of play. Was so relieved when he left.

Made me angry reading about it being rife during our relegation season although being left with The Tree and a half fit Cody McDonald after Juke was flogged was never going to help our cause.

I wonder who else was involved at CCFC? Big Andy Thorn would definitely have fallen for it

kg82

Ha, "I'm not rich but they are so sod them"! And they say compassion is dead

Hobo

Well in the case of Freddie Eastwood any money he lost was hardly money that he had earned!! Easy come easy go Freddie tough shit.

JulianDarbyFTW

The report suggest McIndoe was trying to get people to throw matches. Makes you wonder if he did it himself when with us. Now that​ makes me angry.

Users who are viewing this thread