New manager!!! (1 Viewer)

_brian_

Based on yesterday's performance completely ruining our whole season, should we look to get Di Canio in now he's available again?!?!

CovisGod

Based on yesterday's performance completely ruining our whole season, should we look to get Di Canio in now he's available again?!?!

I'd prefer to chew off my own sack. Completely out of his depth, fascist head case who treats his players like kids and embarrasses himself constantly. Id prefer Andy Thorn back than this clown and that's saying something

(I understand that this thread is a joke I just can't stick the bloke)

There's a way to be quirky and still be a decent manager, look a Holloway.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Covstu

Yes i agree, Pressley completely out of his depth, tactically naive and dresses too smart for our club! We joke but the knives will be out in a few weeks if we lose a few on the bounce!!!

ccfcmustang

How does being a fascist impact his ability to manage a football team? Im a left winger and that doesnt effect my day to day life

CovisGod

How does being a fascist impact his ability to manage a football team? Im a left winger and that doesnt effect my day to day life

It's more the fact that he's an utter cretin than a fascist. None of his players want to play under him due to his attitude, he's a poor manager that's no where near premier league level. Anyway surely some of the decisions he makes as a manager are affected by the fact he's a fascist tool, anyone that can nazi salute the crowd numerous times in his career and has a huge nazi tattoo on his back has no place in the game in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread