New Manager (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Sisu, you have just lost our best Manager in years. I blame you for this! But lets move on: you now have to appoint another Manager in less than 5 months so lets get it right. You have tried the cheap option (Andy Thorn and Richard Shaw) and it has not worked. For gods sake appoint someone who knows what he is doing. Our season is not over and there is still a faint hope of promotion.

CovFan

Why is it SISU's fault that Robins has left? I really fail to see the logic in blaming them.

Grendel

Sisu, you have just lost our best Manager in years. I blame you for this! But lets move on: you now have to appoint another Manager in less than 5 months so lets get it right. You have tried the cheap option (Andy Thorn and Richard Shaw) and it has not worked. For gods sake appoint someone who knows what he is doing. Our season is not over and there is still a faint hope of promotion.

So if you we're a Doncaster fan you would blame their owners when Saunders left? Don't be naive and see robins exactly for what he is.

covtooks

How is this sisus fault theve backed him all the way and its robins who wants to leave would you rather have a manger who does wana be here or one who ceaely doesn't wana be here

wozey

Are you on drugs?

Sisu appointed robins so now they are to blame he's gone? They met him to talk him out of it what more can they do he had decided he was going no matter what, he insisted on it. Like it or not getting him in the first place was the best thing they did in years

Tonylinc

I blame them because they either did not pay him correctly in the first place or did not provide him with the level of funds to move the club forward.

covey1987

I don't see how this is Sisu's fault!! I don't like them running our club but just to blame them because they are Sisu is ridiculous. Robins has been supported pretty well compared to past managers (Adams, Clarke etc plus loans) and all initial requests to talk to MR were knocked back. This move was engineered by Robins and some misguided ambition.

wozey

I blame them because they either did not pay him correctly in the first place or did not provide him with the level of funds to move the club forward.
<br />
<br />
He signed a contract if he wasn't happy with it he should have rejected it. And he had been told about funds at the start. If you want to blame someone blame robins he's the one that's done this

Grendel

Then you are an idiot, he only wants to move mark robins forward. He will be Leeds manager next season if his plan works.

ccfcway

Robins choose to join CCFC, so he must have been happy with his pay, as he is the one that negotiated it !

As for the "level of funds", its a bloody miricle to me how we have the size of squad that we do, and we are still within the Fair Play rules.

Unless there is something else we dont know about (which is always possible), SISU could have done no more here

Brighton Sky Blue

Robins choose to join CCFC, so he must have been happy with his pay, as he is the one that negotiated it !

As for the "level of funds", its a bloody miricle to me how we have the size of squad that we do, and we are still within the Fair Play rules.

Unless there is something else we dont know about (which is always possible), SISU could have done no more here

Any salary is good compared to being unemployed...

skybluehugh

Are you on drugs?

Sisu appointed robins so now they are to blame he's gone? They met him to talk him out of it what more can they do he had decided he was going no matter what, he insisted on it. Like it or not getting him in the first place was the best thing they did in years

I genuinely beleve that if we had kept Mcg all these threads on MR leaving would not exist. MR last week said how we need to improve in the box. I think he chose to leave is because we didn't bring in any real quality in Jan when we were in with a real chance off pushing for the playoffs. Now I think we will struggle massively just to stay we're we are, because the players self-esteam must be on the floor, i would be surprised if they saw this coming.

Last edited:

AFCCOVENTRY

I genuinely beleve that if we had kept Mcg all these threads on MR leaving would not exist. MR last week said how we need to improve in the box. I think he chose to leave is because we didn't bring in any real quality in Jan when we were in with a real chance off pushing for the playoffs. Now I think we will struggle massively just to stay we're we are, because the players self-esteam must be on the floor because I would be surprised if they saw this coming.

Goldie wanted to get a move to another Championship club. There is no issue there. He wasn't even our player.

Sisu didn't give enough funds in Jan... well a manager doesn't walk out on that. He knew the situation at the start of his short reign. They have supported him well imo after the cock ups of Thorn's summer signings.

Tonylinc

Ok, Ok, so Mark Robins is a selfish little prick who jumps ship at the first opportunity of a better wage? I'm sorry but there must be more to it than that.

RoboCCFC90

Ok, Ok, so Mark Robins is a selfish little prick who jumps ship at the first opportunity of a better wage? I'm sorry but there must be more to it than that.

And you know this 100% for sure Mystic Meg?

Grendel

No there is no more than that. For once you are correct.

philmcc

reports are suggesting that huddersfield offered to double or maybe even treble the wages of him and his backroom team....it is more than likely all about the dollar...and it shoudnt come as a shock, this is football right?

Users who are viewing this thread