new loan player (1 Viewer)

ccfc1973

ive been told we have lined up a loan striker (cody mcdonald i think) but the deal will only happen if martin crainie completes a £600,000 move to southampton
any scott dann money and gunnersson compo will be gobbled straight up
dont know if its true as i dont know what to belive anymore!!! :blue:

Sky_Blue_Daz

So were gonna get rid of our best centre half, for a loan striker who hasn't done a lot in the league we are in. :blue::censored:

Astute

So were gonna get rid of our best centre half, for a loan striker who hasn't done a lot in the league we are in. :blue::censored:

Sounds like the sort of thing SISU would do :facepalm:

CovLis86

Any deal aside, Cranie should be worth at least 800k in my eyes. Versatile, experienced but still at a good age.

sky_blue_up_north

Our squad has several key player IMO, Clingan, Juxy, Keough and Crannie. Losing any of those will cause us major damage

Pigeon

Cranie some weeks plays multiple positions for us, selling him would be shooting ourselves in the foot.

shmmeee

Of all the wealth of center halves we've got Cranie would be the last one I'd sell. He's consistent and can play in 5 positions. Though I guess no-one would buy McPake or Turner, and if Wood or Cameron can't get into the team it seems Cranie is our only option.

Not sure about McDonald on loan though, surely there's better options out there?

pusbccfc

Didn't cody mcdonald get numerous player of the season awards in league 2 and also had goal of season and scored 25+?

im-confused

Cranie is in the last year of his contract and I don't see him signing another one if Southampton are interested in him.

Users who are viewing this thread