New Leaf (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I've just returned home from work and I'm truly devestated that so many posters think so negatively towards me.

I've turned over a new leaf. I am going to be all sweetness and light from now on.

I promise.

RoboCCFC90

I want the old Grendel not a kiss ass of the majority!!

Nonleagueherewecome

What's with the sudden giving-a-shitness? Has there been a poll or something? "99% of users believe Gruffy to be a c-
ountry music loving person..."

Grendel

Sarcasm is lost on a lot of people I think. Even our resident professor ;)

Sarcasm is such a petty form of behaviour Brighton.

No I'm a new man. I will now model myself on those people that have criticised me and model myself on how they address other posters on here.

Samo

I've just returned home from work and I'm truly devestated that so many posters think so negatively towards me.

I've turned over a new leaf. I am going to be all sweetness and light from now on.

I promise.

I'm not sure this a good move at all Grendel... being a spiteful bastard rather suits you.

shy_tall_knight

I think it was the Ricoh protest last Saturday and the statue of Joy that finally turned you welcome aboard the anti SISU not a penny more, ACL are God side of the fence.

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh damn, thank god your here to point it out... I really thought he meant it!

Are you being sarcastic now? :confused:

If you read every comment that Grendel posts in the voice of Stewie Griffin, it suddenly all makes sense....................:D

Always makes me smile when winding up some on here to a frenzy not dissimilar to a Sky Blue Trust sculpture workshop:D

Paxman II

Grendel I personally don't find your post particularly offending. Some just "don't like it up em sir"
Be yourself.
I get on the soap box occasionally but out of frustration more than anything.

The Reverend Skyblue

Grendel I personally don't find your post particularly offending. Some just "don't like it up em sir"
Be yourself.
I get on the soap box occasionally but out of frustration more than anything.

I agree Paxman, we all have our moments when we lose our rag, mine come most often very late at night/early morning at week-ends, after 1 or 2 many whiskies. I lost my temper with Grendel recently, which I do regret and I would like to apologise to him for that, but we are all so bloody frustrated with the state of the club at the moment and the total lack of positive news coming out the club.

We are all in the dark about what is happening, we can guess what is going on but in the end its all down to everyone's opinion on where we might end up come season start in August, what state the club will be in ,and the important business that is going on behind the scenes atm. It will be the fans, the lifeblood of every club, who learn last what the outcome to all this will be, we seem to matter very little to them
I have therefore decided to ban myself coming on here past twelve especially at the week-ends when I do like to have a couple of late night whiskies

Last edited:

Samo

I agree Paxman, we all have our moments when we lose our rag, mine come most often very late at night/early morning at week-ends, after 1 or 2 many whiskies. I lost my temper with Grendel recently, which I do regret and I would like to apologise to him for that, but we are all so bloody frustrated with the state of the club at the moment and the total lack of positive news coming out the club.

We are all in the dark about what is happening, we can guess what is going on but in the end its all down to everyone's opinion on where we might end up come season start in August, what state the club will be in ,and the important business that is going on behind the scenes atm. It will be the fans, the lifeblood of every club, who learn last what the outcome to all this will be, we seem to matter very little to them
I have decided to ban myself coming on here past twelve especially at the week-ends when I do like to have a couple of late night whiskies

And you a reverend... tut tut

Users who are viewing this thread