New Kits Next Season (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

The third one is this year's shirt with the chest/shoulders coloured in.

Quite like the 1st one. Better if the stripe was navy though.

asiaskyblues

Love this time of year when you all become fashion gurus. I personally couldn't give a toss what we wear, it only show we play on a Saturday.

pipkin73

I like the Gibraltar kits, done with lot's of thought. One kit in each of Red, White and Blue to represent the UK Flag colours (as it's a british colony) and White and Red = England,
Blue and White = Scotland and Red and White = Wales (no green for Ireland, like i said well thought out). It has a half sash which i think looks nicer that the full sash shown above.

Gib.jpg

Malaka

It is unfortunate that the shirts come out towards the end of the summer. We could be propping up bars in space with our new shirts. Instead, we wear them on the outside for about three games and then it is too cold to wear them without a jacket.

torchomatic

I hated the colour of the blue on that retro we had a few years back, it was too greeny for my liking.

letsallsingtogether

Can't imagine it will be for a while yet, they haven't even started to discount the current home shirt yet.
Can't discount what you haven't got shop has been shocking all season hope the make a better go of it now they don't have to sell tickets......

Shakeitup

What's everyone's favorite colour for an away strip?

Also, slightly different questions. What do people think our 'classic' away strip colour should is?

djdoc1888

The third one is this year's shirt with the chest/shoulders coloured in.

Quite like the 1st one. Better if the stripe was navy though.
Got told it was gonna be like that a couple of weeks ago by a friend of a friend of one of the sponsors bro in law

I know, I know but seeing that Photoshop makes me believe it now!

I'll get my boys it anyway but that's not bad, liked this season's tbf

torchomatic

torchomatic

ajsccfc

inside-out-fog.gif

Irish Sky Blue

What's everyone's favorite colour for an away strip?

Also, slightly different questions. What do people think our 'classic' away strip colour should is?

I think the Italian style green and black stripes which we have used a couple of times would be the classic one for me. The first time we wore it was the 69-70 season when we finished 6th in the First Division and qualified for Europe. We had a record number of away wins that season too. That included watching my first ever away game, a 1-0 win at the Hawthorns.

Shakeitup

I think the Italian style green and black stripes which we have used a couple of times would be the classic one for me. The first time we wore it was the 69-70 season when we finished 6th in the First Division and qualified for Europe. We had a record number of away wins that season too. That included watching my first ever away game, a 1-0 win at the Hawthorns.

I was hoping that would be the favorite.

Not sure why we don't pick a colour combination for away kits and try to stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread