New Kit Leaked (1 Viewer)

hill83

Not One Penny More.

It'll be at least £35. I'll probably pay by card anyway.

Gray

nopm can start right after i buy that top....its not like sisu get a lot of it anyway

Nick

Administrator
I will be ordering one as soon as they are released as the prediction league prize (from last season)

pusbccfc

Looks class!

Nopm though.

ajsccfc

It is Wednesday. From this shot you can get a better idea of how it'll look on a baby you're trying to suffocate:

post-16650-0-35938700-1373472005.jpg

WillieStanley

Um... has anyone else noticed that SISU listened to the fans on this one?? *ducks for cover*

I seem to remember a massive demand for the dark and sky blue stripes. I like it!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Should've reincarnated the old brown away kit!!
(*runs away quickly, giggling hysterically*)

mrbluesky87

No merchandise from me, don't like it personally but would have got one for my lads. Stick the kit up your are SISU. Should it not have been maroon and yellow?

skyblu3sk

Love how the only way we see our new kit 2 weeks before the season starts is like this... FFS what have we become.

Last edited:

1ccfc1987

If anyone purchases a ccfc top / merchandise and can live with themselves funding sisu then more fool them, until we are back in cov nopm pusb.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 4 Beta

elephanttears

im going to make my own full replica kit, gonna get a plain white tshirt shorts and socks and color it in using marker pens. Will wear it to the first away game.

shmmeee

Really don't like that kit.

Was going to be my daughters first kit. But as they say NOPM.

i sort of like it. but i wont buy it till sisu go. i normally get the kits on day of the release. not this season, not one penny more

1ccfc1987

Dont think its melodramatic atal,, it sounds like you will buy a top therfore funding sisu does that mean you will be at ntfc raising cash for them ? NOPM pusb

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread