New kit 2013/14 ????? (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Are we still with Puma next year? I had always assumed that we had no option but to have one of their standard designs and therefore a limited choice but as we had the retro kit and the 87 kit it would appear this is not the case so why not run some sort of competition to design a kit for next season?

ajsccfc

I'd imagine that because we had the retro kits specially made we probably are stuck with Puma's template for a season or two still. I'm ok with that so long as it's not like awful starfish collar we had on the home shirt two years ago.

FootballAttic

To clear this up, this ISN'T our kit for next year...or if it is, I want a license fee as I designed the damn thing ;)

And it's Fireworks, not photoshop ;)

Oh and hello all...shall post a proper intro post in a mo

Baginton

Would it be cheaper for the club to leave Puma and go with Fila / Cabrini (JD Sports)

they have been producing some lovely kits of late... Blackpool, Oldham, Luton, St.Mirren etc etc

FootballAttic

Would it be cheaper for the club to leave Puma and go with Fila / Cabrini (JD Sports)

they have been producing some lovely kits of late... Blackpool, Oldham, Luton, St.Mirren etc etc

Have to agree, they've raised their game this year. Love the St Mirren 3rd kit and the Luton one is class too.

WillieStanley

I used to like it when the fans go a vote on a kit - it would be in the Telegraph and we could at least think we were making the decision. In reality it had probably already been made but at least it made for some lively debate.
coventryvote.jpg

Tough choice that year!!

WillieStanley

You'd get some decent retro feeling stuff from them. Remember how cool Fila track suits were!!

In answer to the Template, I believe its cheaper just to use a template rather thanget an original design. Design for last seasons was outsourced and then submitted to Puma for their approval.

Users who are viewing this thread