New kit 2013/14 ????? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 4232

One of the things I don't like about football. The kids running around rubbing their members through their jeans on the corners and edges of heavy furniture, at the idea of new kits.

I like the sport a lot more than the catwalk.

wingy

I like the stripe Idea;) If we had two running virtically roughly over the nipple area ,over the shoulders and then cross tangentally down the back they'd make a great pair of Braces.:whistle::D

skyblusam

Dont the sponsership with city link end this season. Im sure thats why we have a yellow and green away kit as a thanks to city link. And why there reduced and part of the ticket deal for tranmere.

Paxman II

I like the new Brazil kit we already play in ;) (though it needs white socks not blue)
I'd dump the whole Sky Blue thing if I could....belongs to another era.

CovisGod

Will be a bit strange seeing the "city link colours" away kit without the city link logo on it if this is our last season with them

ajsccfc

It goes without saying that the actual new kit would be shown off in photograph form rather than a hastily arranged MS Paint effort.

torchomatic

I like it. At least it isn't f'ing stripes.

MatthewWallis

It goes without saying that the actual new kit would be shown off in photograph form rather than a hastily arranged MS Paint effort.

It doesnt go without saying for some people, some fans actually believe this is our new kit

torchomatic

I think it would be a good thing for the club to do. Let a fan design the kit.

ricohman

Why would you change the home colours, Its our identity, "we are the sky blues" what other colour would U have us play in?

RoboCCFC90

WHO said it was a song ? Are we not the sky blues or am i on the wrong teams forum here.

Let me check,

No im definately in the right place here

"Sky Blue Army"
"Play up Sky Blues"
"The Sky Blues"

I think this would point that we are in actual fact the Sky Blues.. You're in the right place mate..

SkyblueBazza

I'd like to see some consistency in these times of "austerity"...so those who are less affluent do not feel entirely alienated by wearing an out-dated kit.

Personally - The last replica top I bought was when Speedie was playing! They are just a rip-off IMO

ajsccfc

You don't have to feel alienated, just call it retro chic. The other season there was a guy nearby who'd wear that hummel shirt from 1988, I was so jealous.

That isnt the kit. What about that kit 'leaked' last summer with the SISU logo on it? Dont believe anything til its official, and they wont release the kit til at the very earliest, the last game of this season, if not then, probs not til july. Not bad looking though, Wouldnt mind wearing something along the lines of that next season

ashbyjan

I used to like it when the fans go a vote on a kit - it would be in the Telegraph and we could at least think we were making the decision. In reality it had probably already been made but at least it made for some lively debate.

Users who are viewing this thread