New Keeper (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Emergency loan

Burge injured or to sit on the bench?

CJ_covblaze

Done very well to get him. Been an excellent keeper.

Otis

In the pre match conference Robins said an illness has gone through the squad.

Burge must be one of those affected.

vow

Is this the same Stockdale that was at Chelsea a while back?

ccfcway

He’s got a year and a half left in Birmingham contract, was hoping he was out of contract in the summer

Nick

Administrator
Who?

Baffles me how we never really seem bothered by Keepers.

Addai on the bench should be enough to worry anybody

rob9872

Apparently concussion, so presumably when he gave the penalty away as he was attended to then and at the end. If so he's not allowed for 7 days, so likely Stockdale to start over Corey I assume.

ccfcway

Goalkeeper flu must be contagious, like this equine one that’s stopped the horse racing, has someone checked on oggy ?

Nick

Administrator
Apparently concussion, so presumably when he gave the penalty away as he was attended to then and at the end. If so he's not allowed for 7 days, so likely Stockdale to start over Corey I assume.
Would they not have known that last week? I really hope he's been in training with us all week

rob9872

I'd already started a thread on this - apparently it's down to concussion so Burge not allowed under EFL rules to play.

Nick

Administrator
He's a good keeper, played at Championship and above all his career hasn't he?
I wasn't meaning who as in a sarcastic way just wondered who he was.

Think I confused him with the one who was at Cambridge who was a bit older and had been about a while

ccfcway

Maybe he was going to rely on O’Brien and have addai on the bench but now O’Brien has the virus

rob9872

Would they not have known that last week? I really hope he's been in training with us all week
No idea - but perhaps if only registered today we can play him next Saturday too?

Users who are viewing this thread