New JSB Memberships - Help (1 Viewer)

edgy

I'm trying to order 2 JSB memberships for my 2 lads on the ticket website.

I can put them in the basket, but it then asks me to assign them to members. Obviously my lads aren't already members, so the system can't find them. There is no option to enter their details. Anyone come across this and have a solution?

1629111623624.png

edgy

Sorted now guys thanks for the help.

If anyone from the club is reading, it maybe advisable to add some info on this on the website. It's not clear. Either that or put a link to new membership registration on the JSB membership page.

lord_garrincha

Yeah I had to create two accounts for my daughters. It’s a crap system TBH.
I understand your annoyance, but it does work if used correctly.

I have 2 boys (with supporter numbers) with JSB season tickets, along with 2 of my mates. I'm assigned all their season tickets, so if I want to get 5 away tickets together (when it's one per ST holder), it's straightforward to do so.

Being such an advocate of it, I may as well apply for one of those ticket office vacancies they put up this morning!

shmmeee

I understand your annoyance, but it does work if used correctly.

I have 2 boys (with supporter numbers) with JSB season tickets, along with 2 of my mates. I'm assigned all their season tickets, so if I want to get 5 away tickets together (when it's one per ST holder), it's straightforward to do so.

Being such an advocate of it, I may as well apply for one of those ticket office vacancies they put up this morning!

Fine for adults. But basically it means I have to manage three accounts instead of one.

Somerset Sky Blue

Fine for adults. But basically it means I have to manage three accounts instead of one.
And, due to a ticketing difficulty before forest game, I had to be in one of the children accounts to buy all 3 tickets rather than mine (which is what I usually do).
Didn't realize this, so spent time online and then ringing for assistance.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Technology hey,who thought it was so problematic, can't wait for 6 g.🙄

Already exists mate. Governments have been putting nanochips on the covid swaps for months. Why do you think they need to shove it in so far? ;)

mark82

Yeah I had to create two accounts for my daughters. It’s a crap system TBH.

Yeah, it's dreadful to use too. You'd think a company called Ticketmaster would've mastered ticketing systems by now. Think it's actually got worse over the last couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread