New information for Gillingham tickets from club (1 Viewer)

slyblue57

..can nt see the problem re segregation of fans, seemed to be managed with premier league teams and basically every other team.
Why do the City need empty blocks of seats.We really that bad ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

..can nt see the problem re segregation of fans, seemed to be managed with premier league teams and basically every other team.
Why do the City need empty blocks of seats.We really that bad ?

They probably push for it as it makes there job easier for them.

If it was me I would just release the tickets in the south stand and then they will have no choice but to deal with it and make the necessary arrangements.

Astute

Can the hospitality supporters be kept apart from everyone else? I have no idea as it isn't my idea of going to a game.

If so why not let them have these tickets cheap and give us all the seats in the stadium itself. Gillingham on a Friday night live on sky wouldn't cost them that much considering the extra income.

Ashdown

Well not wishing to rub it in, but our 12 tickets have just dropped through the door. So for us lucky ones a good service from an inundated ticket office and I'm grateful for that. I still think there is an element of the office clearing the decks to enable them to function properly for the final rush so I'm sure as with us, thousands will have been dealt with and letter boxes shall be receiving tickets right now, still leaving a few days to sell and process the remaining tickets. I really hope everyone gets in who wants to be there !

skybluelee

I do feel for those proper fans (not the fairweathers who go once every 5 years) who haven't got tickets. it will be a disgrace if there are 10,000 empty seats in the stadium when the demnd is there.

I so nearly gave up on Friday after 12 hours of trying to get tickets online. So glad I persevered that bit longer and got mine at 10pm otherwise I'd be fuming right now.

napolimp

After spending Friday/Saturday trying to get tickets, I finally managed to get to the payment page late on Saturday. After paying I got an error message saying the seats were not available, and there was no confirmation via email, and nothing showed up in my order history. Today I checked my card statement, and they took payment for the tickets! They're really rubbing it in now.

chiefdave

So if we've sold 15,500 on general sale, 2,500 season tickets sold and 4,000 season tickets reserved that gives you 22,000 so approx 10,000 left. But it then says these figures do not include any seats in the hospitality sections, away fans or the South Stand. So out of the 10,000 left you have 4,000 (?) in the away allocation & segregation. I can see a couple of blocks in the South Stand and the lettered blocks in the Lloyds stand making up the remaining 6,000 so maybe it does add up.

If so then anyone waiting for a ticket has to hope the authorisation for the South Stand is recieved or try their luck on the night with any of the 4,000 season tickets that haven't been claimed.

Spence CCFC

After spending Friday/Saturday trying to get tickets, I finally managed to get to the payment page late on Saturday. After paying I got an error message saying the seats were not available, and there was no confirmation via email, and nothing showed up in my order history. Today I checked my card statement, and they took payment for the tickets! They're really rubbing it in now.

I'm the same apart from the fact my order said it went through. The tickets haven't shown up on my purchase history but they've taken the money...

That policeman has tweeted saying meeting with Ricoh went well. Says to keep an eye on website for tickets. Hopefully good news for people without tickets.

westofrayne

That policeman has tweeted saying meeting with Ricoh went well. Says to keep an eye on website for tickets. Hopefully good news for people without tickets.

Just been on the Gilly website, they are selling Block 8 tickets - WHY :confused: These are on general sale as from today.

If the is a problem with segregation why not start selling Block 6 tickets ???? and work towards block 8, this will leave the biggest segregation area, I can't see they sell more than 500 unless Cov fans buy in there.

westofrayne

Hopefully good news on the South Stand block 10/11. If not I'm gona be very pissed off. Fingers crossed

Qwerty70

So if we've sold 15,500 on general sale, 2,500 season tickets sold and 4,000 season tickets reserved that gives you 22,000 so approx 10,000 left. But it then says these figures do not include any seats in the hospitality sections, away fans or the South Stand. So out of the 10,000 left you have 4,000 (?) in the away allocation & segregation. I can see a couple of blocks in the South Stand and the lettered blocks in the Lloyds stand making up the remaining 6,000 so maybe it does add up.

If so then anyone waiting for a ticket has to hope the authorisation for the South Stand is recieved or try their luck on the night with any of the 4,000 season tickets that haven't been claimed.

Pretty much spot on, good maths. 3.5k away, blocks 4/5 for sky takes out approx 500 and I don't think top balcony corporate area is open taking out another 2k, total left for sale 4k (South stand) plus those not taken by season ticket holders.

Users who are viewing this thread