New Home Shirt For Reading Game (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

0,,10269~8753793,00.jpg

Coventry City will take to the Ricoh Arena pitch wearing the new home kit for season 11/12 for their final home game of the season against Reading on Saturday April 30th it has been announced.

The Sky Blues are only having a new home kit next season and are keeping their current green and black away kit for another season.
The shirt, which again will be sponsored by City Link, has been in the planning stage since September.

You will be able to pre-order the new home kit from April 30th from http://www.ccfcshop.co.uk/ and the kit will go on general sale in the club shops, a lot earlier than usual on Friday June 3rd at 9am.

rob9872

Planning since September???? It#s a fkn over-priced polyester shirt that will be largely blue! Jeez and they wonder why they can't get the on-field problems sorten when statements like this come out

It can only be the best in 50 years if it's brown. Love that Brown strip. Can't believe they're keeping the Green and Black though, It's awful. At least they never wear it at home.

rob9872

I can hardly wait. Think I'll have to get to the quacks so he can prescribe something for my impending sleepless nights in the build up to the launch.

rob9872

I do, particularly the current regime. They make me feel special and not just a number who they are trying to extract cash from.

Thanks Ken

gouldberg

I was hoping for a re-release of the 98 kit with the club crest taking up the front with pride. Personally I'm very happy the green and black away kit staying for another year. One of our best away kits that I can remember, although saying that I also very much liked the Yellow and Purple one.

Disorganised1

I really like the Green and Black kit - kids are on notice for Father's day to get Dad one.

I was hoping for a re-release of the 98 kit with the club crest taking up the front with pride. Personally I'm very happy the green and black away kit staying for another year. One of our best away kits that I can remember, although saying that I also very much liked the Yellow and Purple one.

Aloisi, Alo Alo isi.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Agree about the 98 kit, thought that was the best we ever had

Pigeon

I like the Green and Black one, It's the one I brought this season. Can't wait to see what the new kit is going to look like, maybe it will boost attendance for that game? :p

ajsccfc

The 98 one isn't this one is it?

Darren-Huckerby-300x197.jpg

I hated that, they were basically pushing you to get a number so it doesn't look silly. I got Huckerby, then he left. Continuing my curse.

CovLis86

Ive not bought a home shirt for a couple of years, so hoping I like this one and i will grab one.
I like the green and black away shirt personally think its the best one weve had in a long time.

hamil99

Facebook User
It can only be the best in 50 years if it's brown. Love that Brown strip. Can't believe they're keeping the Green and Black though, It's awful. At least they never wear it at home.

Mate I think the away kits the best we've had. Well nice strip!

Disorganised1

Good kit except for the little chequered armbands

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
My fav kit was the yellow and purple away kit i have it here at home i wear in for football witthe lads got it for fiver on ebay deal and a half ha:p

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I really liked the white one hey brought out last he'd for the world cup! Black and white badge was pretty good and unique!

Anyone else read that the club are looking at changin a colour on our badge again? I remember the uproar caused when they tried gettin rid of another colour!

Mind you, it wasnt as bad as when mcginity (I think it was) tried to change our logo altogether!! Remember how cheap and matty their new design was?? And they started making memorabilia with it on! That along with sacking Eric black proves why our financial problems worsened when mcginity took over!!

TheOldFive

The Ribeno Rasperry Ripple job?
Did I dream that one?

Personally I would like to see an egg timer revival.
Brown one well remembered but there was a red one too, and am I right there was a yellow one? Again, did I dream this?

And what about our long tradition of crap shirt sponsors.
Tallon Pens & Glazepta my faves.

Marty

I really liked the white one for the world cup as well,

Would like to see a kit similar to the one in the late 90's with dark blue blue stripes that faded into sky blue as they went up. really liked that kit :p

Users who are viewing this thread