New highlights show (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Is there any reason contractual reason why they couldn't break up the coverage to a show for each league?

That shite on channel 5 was an hour which (understandably) focused on the Championship. But that meant by the time they got to league 2 all you got was the goals and even then the camera men missed a few Biamou blinders.

Would be way better to have a 30-45min show for each league with proper match highlights

Alkhen

Could be real low budget, none of that stuido bollocks, fans in the audience and ex pros boring on on the sofa. Just highlights and a voice over. Done

Alkhen

Just put this new EFL show in my planner to record and it looks like Quest don't have a HD channel, unless I am missing something that is proper rubbish

Alkhen

Pretty tinpot, you would have thought they would have been geared up already, hope they sort it soon. Im no geek who bangs on about 4kUHD but SD is terrible for sport.

That said I am sure Sky deliberately have made their SD sports channels worse so you upgrade to HD

chiefdave

Quest HD was supposed to launch in July but someone somewhere has messed up and now its all 'talking to providers to get something in place before the weekend' type comments.

Users who are viewing this thread