New Ground - safe standing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodders1

I really hope in the near future city will own a ground and we can build momentum again.

I have really thought this is a perfect opportunity for the club to be the first to introduce safe standing at their ground. Imagine something similar to Dormund's "yellow wall". How awesome would that be!

The atmosphere would be great and also we'd have a ground that would hold more that the 18000 being touted.

We were the first to have an all seater stadium - may be this next?

What do you all think?

lifelongcityfan

are you in someway connected with ccfc...seems strange this is your first post and no mention of finding the land or the money to build a stadium ??

Rodders1

are you in someway connected with ccfc...seems strange this is your first post and no mention of finding the land or the money to build a stadium ??

Honestly I'm not. Live in Leicester but am a season ticket hider in block 19.

Your suspicious confirm why I was just told to f*ck off when I posted this same link in the main forum!

I really think safe standing would be great.

rob9872

Flying pink elephants, rainbow dust and rocking horse shit are all more likely than a new stadium let alone one with standing.

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

Actually that's got me thinking. Aside from Kyle 'Legend' Lightbourne is Goram the only City player to represent his country at two different sports?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hmmmmmm............ :thinking about:
This exact thread has been put up before. At the same time. So good they posted twice? :claping hands:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread