New FA Fan directive (1 Viewer)

CCFC PimpRail

In accordance with the new FA directive “100F Fanshare” to be announced later today, in the event of Coventry City FC being dissolved, it’s fans will be allocated a new team to support based on the date they were born and their name. So if your birthday is on an odd number, then you use the first letter of your First name, as follows:

A=Arsenal
B=Aston Villa
C=Birmingham City
D=Blackburn
E=Blackpool
F=Bolton Wanderers
G=Bradford City
H=Bristol City
I=Brighton
J=Burnley
K=Cardiff
L=Charlton Athletic
M=Chelsea
N=Crystal Palace
O=Derby County
P=Everton
Q=Fulham
R=Hull City
S=Ipswich Town
T=Leeds United
U=Leicester City
V=Liverpool
W=Manchester City
X,Y,Z=Manchester United

And if you were born on an even day, you use the first letter of your Surname, as follows:

A=Middlesbrough
B=Millwall
C=Newcastle United
D=Norwich City
E=Nottingham Forest
F=Oldham Athletic
G=Peterborough
H=Portsmouth
I=Queens Park Rangers
J=Reading
K=Sheffield United
L=Sheffield Wednesday
M=Southampton
N=Stoke City
O=Sunderland
P=Swansea City
Q=Swindon Town
R=Tottenham Hotspur
S=Watford
T=West Bromwich Albion
U=West Ham United
V=MK Dons
W=Wigan Athletic
X,Y,Z=Wolverhampton Wanderers

So John Smith, who was born on the 3rd of April, will now support Burnley, whilst Jack Carter, born on the 16th June, will support Newcastle United.
Although the concept goes against a FA directive saying fans should live within a 50 mile radius of their team, this was appealed against by Manchester United who pointed out that most of their fans live within the M25. This was also deemdd to be unsuitable for Coventry, as most fans would end up having to support either Aston Villa, Birmingham City, or Leicester.

CJparker

Well good news for me, as I'd be Swansea - not only good football, but I grew up there and saw my first ever game at the old Vetch, Swans v Bolton in old div 3 in August 1991, 1-1 draw!

wingy

Tigers.........................gggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

CCFC_GT

Nooooo .... not effin' WBA ... BOING BOING!!

Errr ... on second thoughts a well run club 8th in the Prem, no SISU, no ACL, no CCC? I'm off ... cya suckers!!

Last edited:

torchomatic

What nonsense! Where's ACL in the list?

Users who are viewing this thread