New emblem (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Wtf...:confused:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What do you mean? Like this ......?

CovPhoenix.jpg

Otis

We can't even afford the matches to light the fire, let alone let a phoenix rise from the ashes of it.

Otis

They certainly look like they are walking on fire in their bare feet in that clip for sure.

Nonleagueherewecome

No. I want my elephant :p

Don't you have to bottom out before you rise from the Ashes? Has City bottomed out? I certainly hope so - but until there's a new manager in place, and he has stamped his secret formula on a team/club/fanbase that's down on confidence, don't waste the phoenix. Just ensure the elephant's trunk isn't pointed downwards, according to my mum, that will make the 'luck' run out. We can't afford any more loss of luck.

wingy

Don't you have to bottom out before you rise from the Ashes? Has City bottomed out? I certainly hope so - but until there's a new manager in place, and he has stamped his secret formula on a team/club/fanbase that's down on confidence, don't waste the phoenix. Just ensure the elephant's trunk isn't pointed downwards, according to my mum, that will make the 'luck' run out. We can't afford any more loss of luck.

Is she into Feng Shui By any chance ,maybe thats where its all been going wrong.Have always felt the Orient-ation of the Ricoh has been wrong for us .Where is the Miracle or mythical Chinaman and his 50 million??:(:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread