New EFL rules (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

Can guarantee certain teams will still find a reason to abuse the multi ball system when holding onto a lead. For some reason I particularly remember that happening at Leicester when Levein managed them. While it was 0-0 there were spare footballs everywhere, but as soon as they took the lead they all vanished apart from the one.

Terry Gibson's perm

Just waiting for the talksport headline.

Totally unfair rule brought in to harm Ryan Reynolds Wrexham.

Hobo

Glad the towel thing is going. Though may change my mind if we sign a long thrower.

A good reason to wear a shirt with long sleeves and just give it a cuddle.

Gynnsthetonic

Can guarantee certain teams will still find a reason to abuse the multi ball system when holding onto a lead. For some reason I particularly remember that happening at Leicester when Levein managed them. While it was 0-0 there were spare footballs everywhere, but as soon as they took the lead they all vanished apart from the one.
Wankers!

Gynnsthetonic

Yep, nothing wrong with using just the one

shmmeee

Small aside, but did my eyes deceive me or did Dabo launch a long throw a fair way along the sidelines during the playoff final?

Suggests if we'd bothered, he had it in him?

We never really used McCallum’s until we were in the shit.

Users who are viewing this thread