New Coventry (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRyan

Would anyone consider the formation of a new club in the city to follow in protest of sisu depending on the outcome of the situation?

been done before by afc wimbledon, fc united of manchester

thoughts?

ccfctommy

In protest of SISU doing what?

I would only support such a club if CCFC ever go out of business.

ricohman

This is crazy, if alot of fans jumped ship to another cov team they would be straight back once we hit the big time again.

Grendel

Would anyone consider the formation of a new club in the city to follow in protest of sisu depending on the outcome of the situation?

been done before by afc wimbledon, fc united of manchester

thoughts?

Protest at what? Investing one of the highest wage bills in the division?

People accuse me of writing nonsense and then someone comes up with this.

No by the way. Never ever. If some AFC nonsense ever gets started forget it.

skybluehugh

We back on this again?

R U surprised, nearly every tread ends up on this topic. It is getting really boring. It would be different if we had some new info but we just keep hashing out the same rubbish day in and day out. Lets give it a rest until we have some concrete info please

skybluehugh

Grendel WE agree at last yee har keep up the good work!!!

Dwarf_Shortage

Yes and we can play at the rugby ground because it's near the town centre and charge £5 a ticket which would win back the thousands of fans that struggle to make it to the Ricoh because 'Its difficult to get to' and 'Its too expensvie' I think the fans would come flooding in to watch AFC Coventry Sky blues lets all sing together United Rovers play the likes of the mighty Frimley Green...... Can I play up front please.

CJparker

As a protest against their spectacular managerial incompetance that has seen us go from Premier League ambitions to nothing. At least the Glazers have overseen success at Man U.

We don't need a new club, we just need SISU out.

We don't owe SISU a debt of gratitude - they came into our club to make money and fucked up. As owners they need to be dipping their hands into their pockets, that's what they are there for.

Otis

I would be very happy with a new Coventry, but only if there was not an old Coventry.

A phoenix from the ashes would be fine. To set up a new club to run in tandem with the one existing would be pointless and fruitless.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Mucca Mad Boys

As a protest against their spectacular managerial incompetance that has seen us go from Premier League ambitions to nothing. At least the Glazers have overseen success at Man U.

We don't need a new club, we just need SISU out.

We don't owe SISU a debt of gratitude - they came into our club to make money and fecked up. As owners they need to be dipping their hands into their pockets, that's what they are there for.

Why don't you start this AFC Coventry City? You could possibly attract ACL to buy the club? :laugh:

J

Jack Griffin

Isn't it a bit of a contradiction that they can do that considering TF says they are being killed by the FFP rules?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
comicbookguy-worstthreadever.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread