New Cov shirt. (1 Viewer)

skybluesben

Whos brought one? Im really impressed with mine! also got a 10% discount for being a season ticket holder!

shmmeee

I tried to!

Wanted a M or L long sleeved one, went in yesterday to buy it and they were sold out "no more until the end of September" I was told.

Seriously WTF City?? Why would we not buy in a load pre-season? It's not like they go off is it?

cornoccfc

I tried to!

Wanted a M or L long sleeved one, went in yesterday to buy it and they were sold out "no more until the end of September" I was told.

Seriously WTF City?? Why would we not buy in a load pre-season? It's not like they go off is it?

might be trying to avoid the usual overstocking of shirts, past few seasons come March onwards they have endless shirts to shift, which they have no choice but to sell off cheaply

also got a 10% discount for being a season ticket holder!

Have they always done discount for ST holders? Never knew that!

Last edited:

@richh87

Got mine - best City shirt i've ever bought. I believe they've more than doubled shirt sales this time around!

pusbccfc

might be trying to avoid the usual overstocking of shirts, past few seasons come March onwards they have endless shirts to shift, which they have no choice but to sell off cheaply

Have they always done discount for ST holders? Never knew that!

Last season they gave vouchers I think, this year its 10% off all items in the club shop

skybluesben

I had the same issue, i wanted a XL as i wear mine over a jacket or sweatshirt so go a size up, didnt have any in stock so had to get another size! grrrr! i even phoned up and the women said they had all sizes in stock!

SkyblueSavage

Possibly my favourite since the one donned by "The Entertainers"

I love retro football shirts so the 60's home strip coupled with the 70's/90's away strip has had my salivatic glands juicing!! This is the first year i've had both... although i bought the away shirt last season!

gouldberg

Normally I'll buy the home shirt each year regardless of if I like it or not but this year just not feeling it. I get the nostalgia and history around it so I won't say it's rubbish or anything, just not to my taste. The collar looks like it would instantly get on my nerves and plain retro just isn't my thing.

Had also already told myself I won't be buying any more club merchandise whilst Sisu are in charge. They get enough of my cash with my season ticket purchase.

SkyblueSavage

Funnily enough, last seasons home shirt was the first I hadn't bought in years... for reasons to do with the collar and the freaking Norwich City colours on the City Link logo. Fortunately we had an almighty away shirt and I invested there!!

The new shirt is also the first shirt ever shirt to be owned by my Manchester United supporting wife!! Victory for me!!! yay!!:claping hands:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Does anyone know if the new massive shirt/ flag will be going round the Ricoh at kick off like the Leeds game?

skybluegod

I had the same issue, i wanted a XL as i wear mine over a jacket or sweatshirt so go a size up, didnt have any in stock so had to get another size! grrrr! i even phoned up and the women said they had all sizes in stock!

they do just not long sleeved

skybluesben

Weird! I looked at all the shirts they had when i went thursday and couldnt find one.

Dan Griffin

Does anyone know if the new massive shirt/ flag will be going round the Ricoh at kick off like the Leeds game?

If the tesco is full enough, corner was still closed against reading and they just sent it around tesco an attendance wad 22k? So I reckon if tesco has enough yes, but it always fails and ends up folded around or upside down haha

Users who are viewing this thread