New Cov Kit details (1 Viewer)

Bought a shirt with a name on for my stepson on Saturday.. And they said the only had red letters for next season.. Make of that what you will.

I reckon that they will be using red lettering next season.

thorninmyside

I have it on seriously good authority, my sons freind is The Clubs chairmans son. the kit for next season ... admittedly they have had to cut back on the costs and the chinese investors seem to have influenced it in my opinion

WillieStanley

I have it on seriously good authority, my sons freind is The Clubs chairmans son. the kit for next season ... admittedly they have had to cut back on the costs and the chinese investors seem to have influenced it in my opinion

Is that just a series of words? You what?

Grendel

The home is sky blue with what only be described as a faint pattern.. The away though is a drastic colour change.. That's all I can say

Why rip off Jordan Clarke from Twitter and make out like you have seen it?

Guys this is a direct copy and paste from Jordans account.

Greggs

Football kits look best on athletic sportsmen, we just have a bunch of skinny kids...............

Astute

Football kits look best on athletic sportsmen, we just have a bunch of skinny kids...............

Yet on another thread right at this moment you blame AT for all our problems

Greggs

Carl Baker hardly looks like an intimidating footballer does he? All these kits posted by fans are fitted, meant for athletes, not our bunch of kids. Kudos to all the fat fucks on here that squeeeeeeze into them on a Saturday afternoon, you just look bloody ridiculous.................

WillieStanley

Carl Baker hardly looks like an intimidating footballer does he? All these kits posted by fans are fitted, meant for athletes, not our bunch of kids. Kudos to all the fat fucks on here that squeeeeeeze into them on a Saturday afternoon, you just look bloody ridiculous.................

Where as that Messi and that Ronaldo look a right pair of thugs!! Oh, and I definitly think that fat jokes are what's called for.

Bore off, you say?

ccfc2011

yellow away kit would be nice

Greggs

Goofball?! Gee-whizz Greggy, where'd you learn such hip lingo?
Greggy? I am not some boyband, daxwax fringe, santropez, balls to to left/penis to the right, carrot trouser plimsoll prick. My name is Greggs

Brighton Sky Blue

Would be nice to be Gregg Wallace though-paid to film 18 episodes of 'Phwoar, that's tasty!' every year. Fat dickheads like myself aspire to reach such a stage.

Users who are viewing this thread