New contract - Ryan Haynes (1 Viewer)

steve82

Haynes staying or goodbye George, thanks for the memory!

Or a new better deal for Jordan Ponticelli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

980x.jpg

You get a shirt! You get a shirt! Everybody gets a shirt!

Garryb80

Yes, but with recent talk of bigger clubs interested we should offer improved terms to try and keep him developing here.

Haynes it is tho

Why though? He clearly has potential but he hasn't made a single first team appearance yet so why would we offer a ludicrous increased wage just based on potential?

Polar

Great news - glad Haynes is staying.

Whenever i've seen him play I can't fault his effort and work rate, and at 21 he's only going to get better.

Rich

Another useful lad re-signing. I guess that those that haven't resigned by this time tomorrow shall be off.

steve82

Why though? He clearly has potential but he hasn't made a single first team appearance yet so why would we offer a ludicrous increased wage just based on potential?

I never said ludicrous deal.... I said improved terms to show we value him and his potential and wish for him to stay and develop more.
I'm not suggesting we offer him a first team wage, he's not cut it at U23 games yet so there is more to learn and achieve.

speedie87

All he needs to do to drastically improve his game is to bulk up.

Hoping he's spent all summer in gym and eating pies to do just that

Garryb80

I never said ludicrous deal.... I said improved terms to show we value him and his potential and wish for him to stay and develop more.
I'm not suggesting we offer him a first team wage, he's not cut it at U23 games yet so there is more to learn and achieve.

Surely the best way to do that is to give him an opportunity to play. If he cuts it great then offer him improved terms. Lets be honest if a bigger club wants him they will blow any increased wage we offer out of the water anyway.

CCFC_Charlie

Turnbull and Beavon don't technically need to sign, they just need to say they're not going to activate the clause in their contract. I'm not sure if it lasts the whole window but we could be in for a long one wait to hear if they're staying.

ajsccfc

I think he was one of the guys with a relegation clause in his contract
MR could agree a new deal if he wants the lad to stay

I think Willis is one that teams are meant to be interested in, but he's fully contracted at the moment so it'd just be a regular transfer bid needing to come in

Nick

Administrator

Never understood why a pro athlete can't bulk up as they have physios, nutritionists, trainers, coaches etc. Get on the protein, hit some weights.

giphy.gif

mrtrench

I agree, it makes a massive difference. Just look at Wilson before and after that summer of gym work.

Users who are viewing this thread