New club superstore (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hopefully it'll be easy and free to park and visit the shop on non-match days because that's when I'd be likely to go. First to see it and then for Christmas shopping etc. Don't live too far away and often at the Arena shops anyway

I think it's fantastic we getting a much better shop. Hopefully having the space will mean selling a range of stuff that we'll all have some interest in. While the retail operation has been limited, I think the offer has fallen back on the obvious - kit, scarves, hoodies etc. Apart from a shirt, I never seem to buy anything in there. I've long hankered after a decent flag for example, make ordering one easy for me. A mouse mat or blue tooth mouse and keyboard to use at work. Some nice retro stuff designed for women. And if there is anything decent for the dog, she will be having that :) I bought a bandana for her from Etsy before the play off final - I should be buying that from the club really.

And not forgetting a nice Sky Blue toilet seat.

happy toilet GIF

wingy

With the previous shop closed will it open up the option to the alterations allowing the use of blocks 13-11 ?

theferret

I'm hoping they are keeping a lot of new stuff back for the new store. Was in the club shop earlier and I think the choice was the worst it has ever been. Mustard yellow hoodies? Primark quality plain tees with an enormous club crest transfer on the front?

The quality of the Hummel stuff also seems to get worse every year. Look forward to when we switch to a new kit supplier tbh.

Never been one to buy replica shirts (do for the the kids though) buy might always buy a track top or jacket. Just had a look and no way would you pay £55 for a track top that doesn't even have elastic round the wrist. It'll be hanging off your arm after a few wears, handy for sneaking in a baguette or a ferret I suppose.

Also loads coming in asking where the new shirts are, how can they not know?

letsallsingtogether

No that is where the current one is, very hidden away. Not a good spot IMHO
Best place for it more fans enter that way then any other side.
As for hidden dont City fans know where it is?

SkyBlueCharlie9

Need some of the well designed stuff like we used to get.
Cool tracky tops.
Hats, caps
Golf balls, towels, club covers etc.
Flags/banners.
Mugs, pens, mousemats etc.
Photos.
Not sure we need sky blue wallpaper, curtains or lampshades though!

Alkhen

Best place for it more fans enter that way then any other side.
As for hidden dont City fans know where it is?
Nonsense it's tiny and hidden down some steps. Plenty of people come via the bridge and crossing and loads of people congregate near the player entrance on match day. It will make the place look lived in for once. The new spot is ideal, visible from the road too.

Swung by today and I can confirm the new shop is where the jobcentre was. Next to the players entrance. The fit out is going well and it doesn’t look too far off to me.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Swung by today and I can confirm the new shop is where the jobcentre was. Next to the players entrance. The fit out is going well and it doesn’t look too far off to me.

With a bit of luck it will be ready for when ever the new kit's arrive. 🥴

Major Tom

Not sure if this has been mentioned in a previous post but when do the new replica kits get dispatched, massive shame first home game, huge crowd and not new kit in the crowd. I've ran out of excuses trying to explain to my boy where his new kit is... its a massive thing for kids.
Also do we know if any other teams associated with Hummel have had theirs dispatched yet .. surely they can't say it was our late end to the season??
Won't mention season ticket dispatch ..oops seems like we still need to tidy a few things up in backroom admin' and supplier management.

Balli001

Not sure if this has been mentioned in a previous post but when do the new replica kits get dispatched, massive shame first home game, huge crowd and not new kit in the crowd. I've ran out of excuses trying to explain to my boy where his new kit is... its a massive thing for kids.
Also do we know if any other teams associated with Hummel have had theirs dispatched yet .. surely they can't say it was our late end to the season??
Won't mention season ticket dispatch ..oops seems like we still need to tidy a few things up in backroom admin' and supplier management.
Kits being dispatched from 21st i beleive they said. Not sure about Hummel but Derbys home kit isnt on sale yet

Users who are viewing this thread